Visiting Hour

I sat in the ambulance with Mya as she laid in pain. It seemed like I was constantly in an ambulance. Maybe Im bad luck, everytime Im around someone they get hurt. I smiled down at Mya who was flirting with one of the paramedics. He was kind of cute, so I didnt really blame her. After such a tramatic indecent she's still her crazy silly self.

Once we got there Mya was bought straight to get x-rays. I wondered around the hospital secretly hoping to find Cameron. When I finally found him joking around with one of the male nurses I smiled. I quickly turned around feeling like a complete stalker, then I heard him call my name. I closed my eyes tightly then took a deep breath. This is Cameron, why am I so nervous?

"Ohhh hey Cameron" I said trying to act surprised.

"Your ass finally came to visit me, come give me a hug" He replied while smiling. I smiled then leaned down to give him a hug, he was sitting in a wheel chair with a hospital blanket on his lap. He looked tired, but happy.

"I was actually here because Mya broke her leg"

"Damn, how the hell her clumsy ass do that?"

"She fell down the steps"

Cameron rolled his eyes then grabbed my hand and asked if I could push him back to his room.

"So you didnt come to visit me?"

"No, arent you being discharged tomorrow?"

"Yeah but the emergency room is on the other side of the hospital. You're in impatient."

I giggled, Cameron was so smart. I knew he'd figure it out.

"Whatever you say" I replied knowing he was right.

Once we got to his room we talked for a little bit and I saw his wound. He made me laugh a lot and it was just like last night when we were talking on the phone. I eventually had to leave to check up on Mya, I didnt want her to be alone after what she just went through. He held onto my hand begging me to stay, but I left before he could convince me.

Once I got back to Mya, she was lying on the hospital bed with a IV in her arm. She was crying and rubbing on her stomach. I sat down next to her hospital bed and began to rub her back.

"My baby" she cried. "He killed my baby"

I wrapped my arms around her hugging her. I laid down next to her in the hospital bed and held onto her hand. She just sobbed.