Caught

After school I looked around trying to find Mya at the schools let out. I saw her begin to walk over without her crutches. I guess she doesn't need them anymore.

"I heard about that bitch Dawn giving you a problem. She just mad that I was about to whoop her cousin ass, crutches and all!" Mya yelled as limping closer to me. I giggled at her walk.

She grabbed onto my shoulder catching her breath, I guess her leg is heavy now with the cast on it.

"Wait, so that was that girls cousin?" I asked not surprised.

"Yass girl I guess ugliness run in the family!" She replied. We both began to laugh.

We began to walk up to Ginger's car. I hated riding with her because she always asked for gas money which I understood but its still super annoying. Me and Mya got into her car and she drove us both back to Mya's apartment. I decided to sleep over because I didn't really want to go back home it was too hectic there.

We walked up the long steps and into the apartment complex. Mya limped over to her crutches and kissed one of them.

"I will never leave the crib again with out my babies." She said loudly. I giggled at her crazy ass.

We then heard a light knock at the door way, we looked over and saw Mya's mom. Her mom is a recovering drug addict who just got in contact with Mya about 2 years ago. Her mom of course couldn't make up for the time she missed but Mya is letting her be here now, since she's basically her only family.

"Hey ladies" she said as inhaling a cigarette.

"No cancer sticks in here." Mya said as snatching the cigarette out of her moms hand and throwing it.

"My bad" she said as raising her hands that were full of scars from shooting up heroine.

Mya walked into her bathroom and I heard the shower water begin to run. She left the door wide open not caring if anyone saw. Ginger got up looking down at her phone and grabbed her keys from off of the coffee table.

"I'll be back in a little" she said as walking out the door slamming it behind her. I could tell that she was angry. I curiously looked over at Mya's Mom. She pulled out a cup of roman noodle soup and filled it with hot water. She then closed the top back up and sat a fork on it so it would cook.

She sat down on the couch across from me and grabbed the TV remote flicking through the channels.

"I'd be careful around Mya if I were you baby girl" she said as staring at the TV screen. She then turned her head towards me acknowledging the silence.

"What do you mean?" I replied not trying to be mean.

"I love her to death but" she began

'Oh yeah you love her that's why you left her on her own for 14 years' I thought to myself.

"But she is very problematic. She gets into fights a lot with fuckin everyone. I've had a couple of grown ass women come up to me complaining about Mya's actions as if I could do anything about it."

"Mya can handle her own."

"I know, trust me I do. I'm just saying out of these couple times I've met you I can tell you ain't with the drama. That's all Mya is drama drama drama."

I nodded my head just wanting her to shut up. I completely understand where she's coming from but at the same time Mya has a reason to everything that she does. Maybe if her mom and dad was there for her growing up Mya wouldn't be looking for so much attention and affection from niggas that don't love her. She had to learn how to handle her own when she was in fauster homes.

"I want Mya to meet her daddy soon." Her mom said breaking the silence. She began to light a cigarette then brought it up to her chapped lips. She took a piece of crumpled up piece of paper and handed it to me.

"Give this to her." She then got up and walked to get her roman noodles. She swirled the fork around in the cup then walked out of the door eating it. I looked down at the note debating weather or not I should give it to Mya. Of course I have to, its not my choice not to. I decided not to read it since it was clearly extremely private.

I heard a knock on the door and went to open it when I saw Cameron standing there.

"Cameron, what are you doing here?" I asked shocked.

"I went to your crib and you weren't there, I figured you were here." He replied.

"I'm so sorry about what happened with Hakeem he's just a fucking asshole."

"Its cool, its just that me and Keem been trying to fix our friendship or whatever and then that little argument didn't help."

"He loves me but he hates me because I don't love him back. Its as simple as that."

"There you going rhyming again with your lil rapping ass."

I playfully hit his shoulder and we began to kiss. Goat began to run up the steps to the apartment.

"Bro where her friend." Goat said as he reached the top of the stairs.

Cameron rolled his eyes as leaning in the door way. "Its the only way he would give me a ride"

I laughed then quickly went to close the bathroom door since Mya was still showering. We all sat on the couch. Cameron put his arm over my shoulder and pulled me close. Goat took out some weed and began to roll up on the table. I turned on a scary movie because horror movies are my favorite. Goat watched me and Cameron talk and everytime I caught him looking he took a hit from his blunt.

We all looked over when we heard the bathroom door open. Mya walked out with a fluffy pink towel wrapped around her. She had a clear plastic bag on her cast and I began to laugh and she stuck up her middle finger. Me and Cameron turned back around and continued to watch the movie. Goat just continued to stare at her with his perverted ass. Cameron hit Goat's arm signaling him to stop. Mya walked into her room and I heard her looking through her dresser. I snuggled up with Cameron falling asleep.

I woke up and looked around. I was still in Cameron's arms. I sat up because I kept hearing notices. I looked around rubbing my eyes. It sounded like someone was moaning. I looked over to where Goat was sitting and he wasn't there anymore. I looked over at Mya's door and it was wide open. He was on top of her dicking her down. She was moaning as he had her hands pinned down. She was butt ass naked, I guess she never got the chance to get dressed before Goat came to her rescue.

Cameron began to rub my thigh I could tell that he was getting turned on. I turned my head back towards him and he was licking his lips. I began to rub on his dick and he began to kiss my neck. I climbed over him and sat on his lap kissing his lips. He laid back as I held onto his neck grinding on his dick from on top of his clothes . He slapped my ass i giggled and began to kiss his neck, I love foreplay and building up the tension. We then heard someone bust open the door and I quickly jumped off of Cameron's lap and saw Mya's Mom standing there with her arms crossed.

"Uh hi Ms. Ronda." I said as pulling my hair back. I looked over at Mya's room, she and Goat were still having sex. Her white face began to grow red.