Bailed

The carnival is in town this week and I am so excited to go. I love roller coasters and scary rides. Goat wants me to go with him, but Mya also asked me. It would be weird to go with the both of them because they fucked each other but me and Mya talked about it. She told me that she's completely okay with it and that it was just sex and nothing more.

We decided to go on Wednesday since Mya is dragging me and Goat to Atlantic city with her sugar daddy.

Mya ended up getting in touch with her dad and it turned out that he didn't even know that she existed until Mya contacted him. He lives in Atlantic city with his family in a condo and Mya is seeing him for the first time. She's bringing Vinny, who is like a brother to her as her date so her dad can think that she's going out with a nice guy.

I'm really happy for her and she's been counting down the days to meet him. He's paying for our entire trip which is a huge blessing because I'm completely broke.

I sat down on Mya's bed watching her look through her dressers and closet.

"What about this?" Mya asked as throwing a dress in my face. I held up the short orange tube dress and threw it back at her.

"Nope, that's not the one. Do you have any clothes that aren't slutty?" I asked as laughing.

"Fuck youuuu Ana. Get your fat ass up and help me" she replied as giggling.

I got up and began to look through her clothes that poured out of her closet.

"What about this one?" I asked as picking up and dress that had daisies all over it. It was blue and had a triangle shaped cutting revealing the back.

"This screams 'Daddy's little girl' " I said as she snatched it out of my hand.

"My mom gave this to me when we first met." She said as staring down at it. A tear rolled down her cheek and I quickly got up and hugged her. I know that she acted like she didn't care about her mom leaving but I know deep down she does.

"Okay, enough with the soppy shit. What are you wearing to the beach?" She asked as pulling away.

"I still have to buy a bathing suit so I don't have have one fucking clue."

She laughed and then someone began to knock at the door. Mya quickly went to answer it and I laid down on a pile of clothes.

"Ana! Your boo thang is here!" Mya yelled from the door. I got up and walked into the living room to see Goat smiling.

I walked up to him and we hugged. Mya stared at Goat and I snapped my fingers in her face. Mya turned around and went back in her room.

"Well hi to you too" Goat yelled to Mya as she walked away. She stuck up her middle finger and entered her room.

"What are you doing here?" I asked as smiling.

"I missed you." He replied. I smiled and then he pulled me in and kissed me deeply.

"I see your lip has healed."

He laughed and grabbed onto my ass pulling me in even closer. I could feel him getting hard through his pants. I playfully hit him and we began to play fight.

"Can y'all chill before y'all knock something over!" Mya yelled as walking into the kitchen. Goat angrily sighed and headed towards the door.

"I was just stopping by to see you real quick." Goat said as opening the door.

"Oh... Okay. What time are we heading to the carnival tomorrow?" I asked as following him out.

"Oh baby I can't be there, I have work."

"Why didn't you tell me that a week ago when I asked?" I asked disappointed.

"Cameron asked me to take his shift."

"And you couldn't have said no?"

"He already hate me enough I'm just tryna fix shit for the sake of me and you"

"AWE!" Mya yelled sarcastically as walking back in her room with a bag of chips.

I rolled my eyes.

"I understand, I was just really looking forward to being there with you."

"I apologize baby I ain't know the carnival was that important. Besides they will be here the rest of the week."

I nodded but was secretly angry. Goat kissed me and then walked away heading to his car. I sighed and walked back into Mya's room.

"What the fuck was that about?" I asked Mya as entering.

"Girl chill, I was just playing" she replied as continuing to look through her clothes. I rolled my eyes and began to eat some of her chips.

Ginger then walked into the room, I was surprised to see her just waking up since its 5:50 pm.

"Where y'all going?" She asked as sitting next to me and taking some chips.

"Atlantic city this weekend." Mya said excitingly.

"Awe I wanna comeeee" Ginger replied.

"Well you're gonna need to bring Devon or you'll be the 5th wheel." Mya said as looking down at her phone. Ginger looked down and got upset. I know hearing his name must make her cringe.

"Devon working this weekend so never the hell mind" Ginger said as getting up and walking out.

"Well fuck you too bitch" Mya said under her breath. I giggled but wondered if Ginger was still with Devon. I prayed that she wasn't. I also prayed that she was okay, I know she's strong but a girl can only take so much.

Mya was cooking dinner and me and Ginger were talking on the couch. I asked her to come to the carnival with me since Goat bailed on me. She accepted and kept going on and on about how much she loves carnivals but mainly for the funnel cake.

Devon then walked in the house and threw Ginger's key chain on the coffee table.