Trama

Once we finished Cameron fell asleep and I just laid next to him looking up at the ceiling. I then heard my mom and sisters walk in the house. My eyes widened and I quickly shook Cameron, waking him up. He smiled at me and kissed my cheek. His eyes were droopy I could tell he was exhausted.

"My mom is home Cameron!" I whispered.

"So what?" He groaned as rolling on his side.

"You gotta go, she will fucking kill me then hold it against my ghost for eternity"

"Please Ana, I was up all night and day upset over what happened with us."

"Awh, really?" I took a moment to think of a way that he could stay here. I pulled the covers up over his shoulders and he smiled. I got up throwing on a big T-shirt and then closed my door behind me.

"Hi ma!" I screamed from the top of the steps.

"Come down here right the fuck now!"

"What'd I do now?!" I asked as walking down the steps. My eyes widened when I saw my Dad sitting on the couch and his arm was all bloody.

"He said that you let him in." She said angrily.

"No." I replied confused as looking at my Dad.

"Well I locked the back door when I left and it was unlocked and that's how he got in"

"Why are you mad at me? He's the one that basically broke in."

"That's not the fucking point!"

"Then what is?"

I walked back upstairs and into my room. I closed my door behind me and smiled when I saw Cameron petting Princess. He looked up at me and smiled. I sat down on my bed and looked down at my fingers upset about what happened downstairs. Dad shouldn't be here especially with my mom here, they always get into really bad arguments and sometimes even fist fights.

Me and Cameron began to kiss and then I heard my sister, Kayah scream "Ana! Help!"

I ran down stairs and found my Dad choking my Mom. I jumped up trying to pull his hands from around her neck. His face was full of rage and my Mom's face was turning red.

"Dad stop, please!" I began to punch his back trying to make him stop. I saw Cameron run down the steps and he punched my Dad in the face. He let go of my Moms neck and began to hold onto his face. My Mom fell down onto the floor holding onto her neck catching her breath. I put my hand on her back trying to help her up. She smacked my arm trying to push me away she began to cry. Sia was watching everything crying, I picked her up and brought her up to my room. I sat her down on my bed and gave her my phone.

"Its okay, Sia don't cry."

"Is mommy okay?"

"Yeah, stay right here I'll be right back."

I ran downstairs and saw Cameron helping my Mom up. He sat her down on the couch and looked up at me worried. My Dad wasn't there anymore, he must've ran out. My mom had bruises building on her neck and she was struggling to breath. Cameron was on his phone and I heard him telling them to send over a ambulance. Sia ran down the stairs when she heard the sirens. I walked up to her and held her in my arms as the paramedics came in trying to talk to my mom. She was still trying to catch her breath. They helped her out and into the ambulance.

"Shouldn't you go with her?" Cameron asked.

"And what about my sisters?" I replied.

"I'll watch them, just go"

I followed my mom out and into the ambulance.