Girl Drama

The next day I began walking to school when a mini van pulled up on the side of me. I thought I was about to get kidnapped when I saw my best friend's mom roll down the window.

"Anastasia!!" She excitedly yelled.

"Ms. Dill!" I said happily.

Ms. Dill was my best friends mom. Ms. Dill was such a nice but strict person. She was in her late 60's and is a devoted Christian. Me being a Buddhist, dreaded every time they dragged me to church trying to make me believe in something that I didn't. I still love them to death, they only want what's best for me and have always been there for me.

"Get in girl! I got so much to tell you!" Ms. Dill said as waving me into her van.

"I'm sorry Ms. Dill but I have to get to school." I replied smiling

"I'll drive you child just get in" she said as laughing.

I got in and heard gospel music playing on the radio. Her mini van was very nice, Ms. Dill always worked for what she had which I admired.

"So Yazmine is going to be coming home soon! We have to make plans for the two of you to hang out. Lord knows we've missed you!" Ms. Dill exclaimed.

Yazmine was currently at boarding school. She's a strict christian that has such a bright future ahead of herself. Me and her were two complete different people except when it came to our attitudes. Yazmine was adopted by Ms. Dill and grew up in a situation like mines, a broken home. Yazmine was hood but sweet she rarely got angry but had a attitude which I loved.

"Really? That's great!" I replied .

She continued to drive and chew her gum as paying close attention to the road.

"How's your Mom and siblings?" She asked as turning onto the street of my school.

"You know, same old same old."

"Well let me know by Saturday if you want to come to church to get your praise on" she said as pulling up to my school.

"I'll try Ms. Dill. Thank you for driving me and let Yazmine know that I said hi!" I said as jumping out of the van.

"Bye honey!"

"Bye! Drive safely" I waved as she drove off.

I don't know why people get so embarrassed to say bye and I love you to their moms and dads and crap. I wasn't one of those type of people, I was a proud person. I tried to be confident in everything I believed in even if it wasn't what others agreed with.

I began to walk up to the school doors when 3 girls stopped me in my tracks. One of them stood in front of me and looked me up and down.

"Excuse you." I said as trying to get past her.

"Aren't you Mya's friend?" She asked with a ratchet ass glance.

"Why you wanna know?" I replied.

"Don't get the fuck smart!" Her other friend said butting in. I rolled my eyes.

"I do what I want bitch, what you finna do about it?" I said looking over at her. She crossed her arms and raise her eyebrows clearly pissed. Their other friend just stood there watch them, she seemed like she was waiting for them to hit me so she could jump in.

"Come on y'all, this fat bitch ain't worth it" the first girl said as laughing.

"Don't start shit you can't finish crack headed looking ass bitch" I said to them. They just walked away. The first girl twirled her hair and whispered in her friends ears as walking away.

Once I got into the school I put my side bag into the metal detector then walked through. I brought pepper spray in my bag every single day just in case some shit went down even though pepper spray wouldn't do as much as a tazor.

Before walking into class I walked into the bathroom to check my makeup. I saw an old friend, Liza that I didn't talk to anymore walk out of a stall. She just ignored my presence, Since we weren't cool anymore. She kept her head down and began to wash her hands. We had a fall out because her boyfriend liked me even tho I didn't like him back and because of a few other things. She's still with him though knowing that he cheats on her. She was a big girl like me, she was a very pretty Puerto Rican girl even though her attitude was hideous at times. Her younger sister on the other hand was a complete different story me and her have beef with each other because she has a smart ass mouth. I never started anything with her but she thought that because I was friends with her sister that she could just do shit and I wouldn't defend myself.

Liza looked up at me and I smiled at her. Even though me and her have a crazy past, I still care about her.

"Your nut ass still doing your eyebrows." She began as laughing. "You forgot to do mines."

"I'm sorry, I'm only good at doing my own. I told you that Lee." I replied as giggling. She dried off her hands and smiled at me before walking out. I fixed my eyeliner then walked out also.

Just to see the 3 girls surround around me.