Girls Night

Me and Mya got into Ginger's car while Ginger was on her phone in the front seat.

"So I checked Facebook and these bitches thottin at The Gold Room. Let's go fuck these bitches up!" Ginger said as starting the engine.

Mya began to clap and she twerked while in the front seat with Ginger. I was pumped the fuck up and ready to beat these bitches asses.

We arrived at the Gold room and waited for about an hour until they came out with a couple of guys. Dawn was sloppy drunk, she clearly couldn't handle her liquor. We waited until they began to walk down the street and pulled up beside them. We all jumped out of the car and began to fight the girls. The guys just watched and one began to laugh.

Ginger maced the girl she was fighting and Mya tazed Dawn. I was fighting the 3rd girl and all of her tracks were all over the ground. Mya punched dawn and put her to sleep. Dawn just laid on the ground shaking. The girl I was fighting began to get tazed by Mya. The 2nd girl ran away from Ginger as fast as she could while holding her eyes. Ginger walked up and sprayed the 3rd girl with mace and she began to scream.

"And if you fuck with my bitches again I'm coming for your head bitch!" Ginger yelled.

We all jumped back into her car and I watched the 3rd girl hold her eyes closed as we drove away. I chuckled and began to feel like an evil bitch.

Why do the things that could kill me make me feel so alive?

Once we got back to Mya's house her and Ginger were all hyped up about what we just did. They were dancing and acting crazy. I laughed at them and began to dance with Mya when she held her hand out.

Once we got showered and dressed in PJs we wined down and acted like nothing happened. We ate snacks and had a 'girls night' talking mainly about niggas.

"His dick was so small! And when he was on top of me all he did was sweat all over me. He tried to kiss me and shit and the sad part was he acted like he was going hard in the cootie cat when he was really putting me to sleep!" Ginger said making us all laugh.

We were talking about our worst sex experiences.

"I remember the time when Jamal tried to stick it inside my ass with no lube or anything. I was crying and everything but this nigga just kept going. It started to feel good after a while but girllll I was going through it!" Mya said as laughing. They both looked over to me waiting for my worst sex story.

"Mines was when I lost my virginity to Cameron." I began. "We were outside in the middle of the woods. I remember lying down on a branch and then we started having sex. It was so fucking painful even though Cameron was going slow and could barely fuck at the time. I remember getting up and finding leaves and little branches in my hair and also a bug. It was horribleeee." I said and then dug into my ice cream Sunday. They began to laugh and Mya rolled her eyes.

"My first time ain't hurt." She began as shrugging her shoulders. "It was like learning how to ride a bike"

"That's because you were already masturbating like crazy before that." I replied as laughing. She nodded.

"Trueeee!"

"I was sore for a fucking week after my first time. I thought my pussy was going to fall off!" Ginger said as eating chips.