Bad

It was so cold inside the grocery store that I felt goosebumps rise on my arms. Cameron grabbed a cart and I began to push it. Cameron held onto my butt as we walked to the dairy section. The store was basically empty besides a couple of employees. After I put the milk in the cart I realized that we should've just gotten a basket.

"Let's fill this cart up" Cameron said realizing the same thing I just was. We walked into the snack isle and I fell in loveeee. I grabbed a bag of gummy bears and opened them placing the bag in top part of the cart. Cameron opened his mouth and I tried to throw one in. After a few attempts he finally caught one in his mouth and began to chew it. I clapped when he finally caught it and he began to laugh. We continued to walk down the isle and Cameron just kept throwing snacks in. Except for the cookies, he placed them in gently because he's obsessed with cookies. He hung on the end of my cart and I continued to push almost knocking him into shelves and crap. We just laughed a lot and when we finally got to check out I was kind of sad we were leaving . Cameron paid for everything which I told him he didn't have to but he 'insisted' .

"Look at you acting like a pimp" I jokingly said as we exited the store. Cameron had all the bags in his hands trying to act all strong. Goat popped the trunk when he saw us and Cameron put everything in.

"Y'all better have got me something, thats all I know" Goat said as we entered the car.

"Greedy ass" Cameron jokingly replied.

Once we got to Mya's house Cameron and Goat brought all the bags in. Mya was sitting on the couch watching the news in booty shorts and a tank top. She likes to know what's happening in the world around us which I admired. She hopped off the couch and limped over to us.

"Ohhhh goodies" Mya said as looking down at the snacks.

"And another" Goat said as staring down at Mya's butt. She giggled and stared at him intensely like they were reading each others minds.

"I don't mind a crowd and all but we could go back to my crib" Goat said as licking his lips at Mya. She looked over at me wondering if it was okay to leave and I nodded. She smiled and took his hand as they headed out the door.

"I guess its just me and you" Cameron said as putting his hands around my waist, I put my hands on his shoulder and looked up at him. I was so happy, I wanted this moment to last forever. It wasn't expensive or fancy because it didn't have to be. These simple little sweet moments that I had with Cameron were the ones that I'd remember forever.

"How about we finish what we started" I whispered as I brought my hands down to his jeans. He pulled off his shirt and looked down at me as I traced his husky 6 pack. I ran my hands over his chest and looked up at him with willing eyes. He kissed my lips and I began to unzip his jeans. I pulled down his jeans and looked at his hard dick. I took his hand and led him over to the couch. He sat down and smiled at me knowing what I was about to do.

"One second" i said walking over to the door and locking it so no one would interrupt our moment.

I walked back over to the couch and got on my knees in front of Cameron. I pulled down his boxers and saw his hard dick waiting for me. Cameron quickly kissed me again and then laid back. I gently put my lips on the tip of his dick and he groaned softly and close his eyes. I liked to watch his facial expressions to see how well I was doing . I circled my tongue around the tip and licked the sides making his dick wet. I began to suck his dick slowly but then I sped up with time. I jerked him off as I licked his balls, he loved that . I know because he taught me everything I knew.

"Just like that baby" he groaned as pulling my hair from out of my face. I knew that he was about to cum, I felt his body tense up and then he released it all onto my shirt. I hated the taste of cum but its not like he ever aims for my mouth. He breathed heavily and quickly pulled off my shirt that now had his cum on it. He threw it on the floor and began to kiss my breast. He struggled to undo my bra but that's nothing new.

I giggled at him and he smiled as I took my bra off. He gently squeezed my breast putting his face into them. I tilted my head back and he lightly bit my boobs. He sucked on my nipples and then pulled me up onto the couch . I turned around arching my back waiting for him to stick his dick inside me. He slapped my ass and kissed my neck sliding his dick up and down the lips of my pussy. I moaned wanting him to stick it in me.

"Tell me you want it" he whispered in my ear making me even wetter than I already was.

"I want it" I whispered back rubbing my pussy lips on his dick.

"Say please"

"Please Daddy"

He slowly slid his dick in me and I held onto the couch arching my back. His stroke game was so strong he was like a pro. I pushed up against his dick as he fucked me. He was slapping my ass and groaning and I was moaning in pleasure.

Once we got done I could only think about doing it again , I wasn't finished. Everything about him was turning me on.

That night we fucked in the shower, on Mya's bed, over the kitchen counter, and in Ginger's bed. We just couldn't stop.