Over

I looked around the small circle of people and everyone stated their name since I was the new girl. I told them my name and age.

My Mom has forced me to be apart of a drug & alcohol teen addict group. I have to go twice a week just so they can make sure I'm not doing any drugs or anything. But I wasn't doing drugs or drinking too much alcohol in the first place. I just drunk a little too much at a party, but who doesn't?

"My mom gave birth to me and then threw me into a trash can. I was on all types of drugs and I even did meth." One girl said with her head down. I tried so hard not to  laugh. This bitch was clearly lying her assss offff. They don't even sell meth here.

I began to quietly laugh but I couldn't stop myself from laughing more. I only laugh the most when I'm not allowed to laugh at all. The therapist running the group stared at me giving me death eyes along with everyone else.

"And my mom beat me to death" the girl that was lying continued. "She snapped my neck and my spine."

"You would be dead then" I said as cracking up. "I gotta- I gotta get some water" I said out of breath from laughing.

"Yes please get some water." The therapist said angrily. I got up still laughing as I  walked out. One of the girls followed me out.

"That girl is hilariousss" she said as laughing following me.

"That bitch is crazyyyy" I replied as taking a sip from the water fountain. Her eyes widened and she quickly walked away.

'Is it the word crazy?'

A boy with dark blue hair walked past and looked down at me.

"She does not like it when people swear. That slore has daddy issues." He said with an attitude. I could tell that he was gay by the way he spoke and walked. I could also tell that me and him are going to be good friends. He leaned against the wall and looked me up and down. He had a name tag on that read 'Daniel'.

He caught me staring.

"Call me Dusk" He said as crossing his arms.

"Dusk?" I asked confused.

"Yes. Dusk. When I become a singer you'll hear my name all across the globe biotch." He replied.

I rolled my eyes.

"Its true. I'm going to be the next Justin Bieber." He said so sure of himself.

The therapist called us both back into the room. Daniel just stood there and I began to walk but he grabbed my arm.

I looked at him and he winked at me.

"Daniel?!" The therapist yelled.

"Bitch who's asking?!" He yelled back.

She folded her arms and scolded him. He angrily sighed and then rolled his eyes. He began to walk and I followed behind him.

When we got back into the room the girl that I was laughing at was sitting with her head down. I felt kind of bad for laughing at her but I couldn't help myself.

We weren't allowed to to have our phones on us, they even scanned us with a metal detector.

I sat down in the circle of people and was silent the entire time. Me and Daniel kept making funny faces at each other. Once the group was over we all had to get on the van to get home.

"I can't wait to get dicked down tonight." Daniel whispered in my ear.

"Ew" the girl that is scared of curse words said.

"Don't say anything to me bitch until you grow an upper lip." Daniel began. "You hear this bitch talking about some ew. Bitch ew them balonie slaps you call lips"

I chuckled but not to loud. I didn't want to hurt her feelings but what he said was funny. The van aid just remained silent. Aids never want to do their job but when someone actually starts fighting its a wholeeee different story .

The girl pulled on Daniels hair and he yelped then climbed over the seat and began to slap her.

"Pull over!" The aid yelled