Dramaaa

Devon walked up to Ginger and gave her a kiss on the cheek, she slightly flinched at his touch.

"Hey big man" Mya said as cooking.

"Hey Mya." He replied. He put his arm around Gingers shoulder and stared at me intensely the entire time. He smiled at me and his smile was so creepy. I looked away and brought my attention to Ginger who's hands were slightly shaking.

"Can you uh get me some water?" He asked as staring at me.

Ginger began to get up but Devon pulled her back down onto the couch.

"I want Ana to get it." He said as staring at me. I remained silent and stared back at him.

"Girl get him some water stop being rude to my company!" Mya yelled.

"He can get it himself" I replied. Mya huffed and puffed

"Y'all lazy as shit" she then pulled a pitcher of cold water from out of the fridge and poured him a glass. She handed it to him and he thanked her and she went back to cooking. I got up and went into Mya's room because it was becoming hard to deal with his stares. I fell asleep and didn't wake up until the next day.

The carnival lights flashed around me. I held onto Ginger's hand as we sat waiting for the rollercoaster to move. I always hate the first drop, it feels like I'm falling. Ginger squeezed on my hand tightly and I squeezed even harder as the ride began. Ginger then began to put her hands in the air and I held onto the bar.

"That was so fun!" Ginger said as we got off of the rollercoaster.

"It really was I just hate that drop it feels like my stomach is gonna fall out of my ass" I replied and we began to laugh. I then saw Cameron walking around with his hand over Dawn's shoulder. Its bitter sweet to see him so happy with some one else. He glanced at me and I quickly looked away. When I looked back at him he was kissing Dawn and holding onto her ass. I rolled my eyes and went to get a funnel cake with Ginger. We shared a funnel cake and walked around looking for fun.

We got on every single ride there and had a blast. Ginger threw up after the last ride and I laughed the entire time. It was funny and sad at the same time , but I warned her about all the funnel cake she ate.

Me, Mya, and Ginger were walking and Dawn walked past and bumped into Ginger's shoulder.

"Uh, watch where your walking bitch!" Ginger yelled to Dawn. Dawn turned around and Cameron told her to simmer down but she wouldn't. Mya then walked up and punched Dawn in the face. Her and Dawn began to fight, Cameron tried to break them apart but Ginger jumped in and began to hit Dawn too. Everyone crowded around us and pulled out their phones and began to record Dawn getting jumped. I began to try to pull them off of Dawn and Cameron did the same. I pulled Ginger off and Cameron pulled off Mya. Mya struggled to break free but Cameron wouldn't let her. I took Mya from out of his hold and broke through the crowd with Ginger and Mya.

"Every time I see that bitch she getting the fuck hit yo!" Mya yelled as angrily clapping her hands to every word she said.

"We fucked that bitch up yooo!" Ginger excitingly yelled. "Why you ain't jump in Ana?"

"I don't believe in that jumping shit"

"You ain't have a problem with it when we jumped Cliff"

"He's a tall ass nigga, he would've killed my ass but Dawn little as hell. Mya can handle her own."

"Her forehead ain't!"

Mya and Ginger began to laugh and I rolled my eyes. We all walked up to the bus stop and waited for the bus to get back to their apartment.

I decided to go home so I could pack everything up and pick out my outfits. My mom and sisters were happy to see me for the first 5 seconds that I walked in.

It took me 3 hours to pack and pick out everything, but I still needed a bathing suit. I'm just going to buy it tomorrow after my therapy appointment. Yes I go to therapy, its basically the one place that I can truly vent without being afraid to have whatever I said thrown back in my face. I don't get therapist though, they basically went to college for 4 years just to listen to everyone's problems.

The next day I bought myself a few bathing suits and towels and all the essentials needed for the beach. I was excited to start the summer off right. I was also excited to spend time with Goat. I was debating weather or not I wanted to have sex with him this weekend. Even though I'm not ready for a new relationship yet, I am ready to take some stress off with sex.