Savage

I sat in school the next day thinking about every and anything. Mya sat down next to me in a desk and began to hit my arm.

"So guess what?" She said as smiling.

"What?" I asked, exhausted.

"Me and you are going to the beach this weekend! Its going to be littttt. I'm bringing me a nigga so you gotta bring one too." She said excitingly.

"You know I just broke up with Cameron, Mya."

"Exactly and this will help you get over that nigga. So call up one of your old hoes and let's get that shoe out of your ass okay!" Mya said making us both laugh.

Me and Mya walked into the girls bathroom and saw Dawn standing there by herself texting on her phone. I began to look in the mirror, my eyes were puffy and red. You could tell that I had been crying.

Dawn walked past me giggling and Mya pulled her by her hair and began to hit her in the face. Dawn quickly tried to fight back but Mya swung her into a stall and continued to punch her in the face.

"Mya stop!" I yelled trying to pull her off of Dawn but she wouldn't stop. She then kicked Dawn in the face and walked out of the stall. Dawn laid there on the ground and began to cry.

"Shit." I whispered and turned around to see Mya checking herself in the mirror. She flipped her hair and then we walked out of the bathroom together like nothing just happened.

At lunch Dawn's friends sat down at our table and looked directly at me and Mya.

"What the fuck you bitches want now?!" Liza asked angrily.

"Tell your little friends to stop jumping people or else there's gonna be a problem" the one girl said.

"We ain't jump no one!" I said.

"These hands just so fast she thought she was getting her ass whooped by 2 people." Mya said as laughing.

"Wait what?" Liza said confused. The 2 girls then walked away giving Mya a death stare.

"Y'all  fought my cousin?" Liza asked.

"Your cousin?" I asked surprised.

"Yes my cousin, answer my question" she replied.

"That bitch hit me first, I wasn't not going to defend myself" Mya said as continuing to eat lunch. Liza rolled her eyes and I did too knowing that Mya was lying. I could tell that Liza was angry.

After lunch I began to walk to my locker when I saw Goat leaning up against it. He smiled when he saw me and grabbed my ass when I began to put my books in.

"Goat! I ain't ya girl so stop!" I said to him angrily.

"Not yet." He said smiling and then walking away. I hate that goofy ass smile some times yo.