Hush

The next day I sat in group extremely happy. I just kept thinking about Cameron and how happy I am that we're back together and we're going to do it right this time.

I'm not going to give up on him so easily. And he's going to fight temptation even if we're broken up. The only lips he wants to touch is mines, the only person he wants to be inside is me. At least that's what he told me. He sounded so sincere and so genuine. I just wanted to jump on him but I couldn't, not yet. He had to earn his way back to that first.

Daniel hit my arm with his elbow distracting me from my thoughts.

"What?" I asked as I finished zoning out. I then realized that everyone was staring at me.

"How was your night rated from 1-10?" The therapist asked raising an eyebrow.

"It was a 10" I replied smiling. I couldn't help but have a goofy ass smile on my face.

"Oh? How come?"

"No particular reason"

"Hm" she said and then moved onto the next person asking them the same question. I rolled my eyes hating this bitch already. I headed to the bathroom wishing Cameron was with me right here right now.

After the group the ride home was loud and hectic. Daniel and that same girl argued the entire time. It was entertaining at first but now its just annoying.

When the van pulled up in front of my house I saw Cameron sitting on my steps and a smile grew across my face.

"Damn who is that beautiful chocolate man?" Daniel asked making me chuckle.

"My boyfriend" I replied as smiling. Daniel then slipped me his number so I could text him. I hopped out of the van and Cameron stood up staring at all the people staring at us from the van. He then hugged me and gave me a light kiss. The van then drove away.

"I missed you" he said as smiling.

"I missed you more" I replied sounding cheesy as fuck.

Mya then called my phone.

"Get over here! Ginger is beat up real badly!"

Cameron called Goat and he picked us both up, the ride was silent the entire time. I held onto Cameron's hand tightly hoping that Ginger was okay.

Once we got there I ran directly upstairs and into her apartment. I found Mya holding onto Ginger's chest as she bled. Blood was all over Mya's hands and she was sobbing. Ginger was also completely nude with nothing but a small towel covering up her bottom half. Her hair was wet and had blood on the tips.

"I don't know what to do!" She cried as looking down at Ginger.

Mya's arm was also bleeding and she had a black eye.

"Call the cops!" I yelled to Cameron and Goat who were both standing in shock.

"No! You can't, she's not legal!" Mya cried as looking up at us. "She'll get deported!"

"I'd rather that than have her die!" I cried to her. I didn't even realize that tears were falling down my cheeks.

Ginger tried to speak but just coughed up blood. I heard Cameron screaming on the phone telling the ambulance to hurry up.

Ginger began to drift off but I kept calling her name. Mya began to softly sing to her as tears rolled down her cheeks. Ginger and Mya looked into each others eyes as singing.

Hush, little baby. Don't say a word. Mama's going to buy you a mocking bird.

And if that mocking bird won't sing, Mama's going to buy you a diamond ring.

If that diamond ring turns brass, Mama's going to buy you a looking glass.

________________________________________________________________________

Hi Babies 😘 I'm debating whether or not to have Ginger live. The end of the book is coming veryyyyy soon. It seems long but that's only because the parts are very short.