Pasta

"Why Cam?" He asked breaking the silence as he drove.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Out of all the niggas you could've picked you picked Cam. I don't get it shawty"

"That's your so called 'bro' so what don't you get?"

He was silent for a second then glanced over at me chuckling.

"Just forget that I asked shawty"

"Trust me I will" I replied as folding my arms.

Once we got to my house I got out the car not saying goodbye. I just walked into my house pissed off.

"Ana!" I heard my mom yell. I walked down the few steps I had already walked up and walked into the living room where my mom was lying.

"Where have you been?" She asked worried.

"Mya's" I replied not in the mood to answer the wave of questions I knew she wanted to ask.

"Just let me know next time."

"I texted you ma."

My mom was white and chubby with bright green eyes and long brown hair. She was a beautiful woman but also tough as hell. People in the neighborhood make the mistake of thinking she's a punk just because she's white but she's far from it. My dad on the other hand is black and short with dark brown eyes and a curly top and is a pussy that only puts his hands on females. I hated him for what he did to my mom. I tried to help him and this is the fucking thanks that I get.

"Anything you need mom?" I asked.

"Just the remote" she replied.

I quickly got the remote off of the coffee table and handed it to her. She smiled and I went upstairs avoiding my other sisters.

I saw my 2 brothers playing their PS4 in my room, which is where they usually stay on the weekends. Kye is 18 and Joshie is 16. Kye is the oldest out of all of us. He's tall, light skin with light brown eyes. All of my friends want him as soon as they meet him but he would never disrespect me like that. Joshie is a little bit shorter than Kye and is really shy, they look just a like but are 2 complete different people.

"Hey Lil sis" Kye said quickly hugging me.

"Hi big bro. I've missed you guys" I replied as holding my hands out for Joshie to give me a hug. Joshie gave me a tight hug and I smiled when we finished.

"So I heard you got a little boyfriend" Kye said smiling.

"Maybe you guys will get the chance to meet him today, he's picking me up soon. I replied looking through my dresser for a outfit.

"Is he nice?" Joshie asked looking up at me from my bed.

"He's really nice, I think you'll like him"

Joshie smiled and then yelled at Kye for cheating while he wasn't paying attention.

Me and Cameron were in a relationship for a little but I never brought him around my brothers. Everyone knew what was going on between me and him and if Kye found out he'd try to kill Cameron. I mean literally kill him. So I just kept Cameron away on the weekends. But this time around I feel like I can truly trust him no investigating and no playing detective anymore. Its either I trust him fully or I don't at all.

I grabbed out a cute dress that was black and had lace at the top. I just bought it from Rainbow and I fell in love with it as soon I saw it. I love all black clothing , it fits me beautifully and feels so chic and simple yet bold and daring.