My Mine

I looked down at my hands waiting for Cameron's arrival. I told him that we had to talk since I didn't like the way that we ended things. I felt like I needed complete closure so I could really move on without all of this guilt.

Cameron sat down on my bed, keeping his head down.

"I love you." I said breaking the silence. Cameron looked up smiling.

"Does that mean you forgive me?" He asked smiling.

"No." I replied.

"Baby we were broken up, you can't really be mad"

"We were broken up for less than 24 hours" I snapped. I felt myself getting angry so I remained silent for a minute.

"I love you but, you're not going to change. I can't wait for you for forever Cameron."

"Right." He said disappointed. "Can I at least touch you one last time?" He asked.

"Yes." I replied.

He then began to kiss me deeply and laid me down taking off my panties. He began to eat me out and I grabbed onto the sheets. My mom and sisters weren't home thankfully so I could moan as load as I wanted.

Cameron rubbed on my clit and came up to my face kissing me. He continued to rub my clit and could feel myself about to cum.

"I'm cumming!" I yelled as grabbing onto the sheets. I then came and opened my eyes to find Cameron looking deep into mines. I began to rub on his dick that felt so hard through his pants. He closed his eyes and bit on his lip as I rubbed him. I then unbuckled his belt and slid down his pants. He began to rub his hard dick on my thigh and I turned over on all fours. I arched my back and I felt him hit my ass cheeks with his dick.

I smiled and he slowly stuck his dick in me and then took it back out then did the same thing repeatedly.

"Please Daddy please." I pleaded.

"How bad do you want me inside of you?"

"So badly baby"

He slowly stuck it in and I began to moan in pleasure. I began to throw it back as he stroked.

I then laid him on his back and began to ride him. He laid back putting a pillow under his head and closed his eyes biting his lips.

"You're so wet" he groaned as I road him. I put my hands onto his chest as i continued to ride him.

"I'm gonna cum" he groaned.

I continued to ride and he put the pillow over his head and began to grab on my waist pushing me harder on his dick. I began to ride slower as I felt him cumming inside of me. I didn't mind since I'm on birth control. I slid off of his dick and he was breathing heavily. I sat down onto my floor and looked over at him, his dick was still hard.

He took the pillow from off of his head and got down on the floor with me.

He smiled at me and then laid me down on the floor. He grabbed a pillow and placed it under my head and then stuck himself inside of me again. He looked me in the eyes and mines searched his. He kissed my lips as slowly stroking.

"I love you" I moaned.

"I love you more"