Iffy

I sat in the van in between Daniel and Talia. She kept trying to talk to me but it was complicated with Daniel in my ear at the same time.

"This. Fucking. Prude" he whispered in my ear as she talked about how much God loved us all.

"God even loves Daniel." She said as smirking.

"Excuse me, bitch?" He said as acting like he had a heart attack.
He then leaned over me to be able to see her.

"I said that God loves all of his children." She replied.

"You know that I'm gay right?"

"Except the homosexuals. There's a nice little place in hell for the homosexuals." She said as evilly smirking.

"Bitch do you really want to get dragged out of the van again?"

"Oh please Daniel, all you think about is violence. I don't want any trouble"

"What's so wrong about being gay. I feel like Christians use the bible as leverage for being homophobic" I said making everyone silent.

"Amen" the van aid said as nodding

"Its an abomination" The van driver said as glancing in the rear view mirror then back at the road. Even though she was looking ahead I felt like her eyes were staring into my soul.

I rolled my eyes and looked over at Daniel, expecting him to defend himself but he sat silently looking out the window . Talia looked over at me confused and I stared at her wondering what I said wrong.

"The van driver is Daniel's mommy dearest." She whispered into my ears.

My eyes widened and I looked over at Daniel staring ahead. That explains a lot.

Once I got home I actually felt pretty good. I stepped out of my comfort zone today and Talia was right, getting out of the bed is the first step.

I sat down on the step not wanting to go inside my house. I quickly called Cameron wondering what he's up to.

10 minutes later I saw Cameron walking down the street and my eyes instantly lit up. I haven't seen him since the day that Ginger passed....

He walked up kissing me and then glanced at the drug dealers sitting on their porch across the street. I then saw 60 get up and begin to walk toward us. I thought that he was dead . I saw Kye standing over his dead body, what happened?

"Aye, tell Jose that he has a package coming" 60 said as walking towards my steps.

"Can't you tell him yourself? I'm with my girl right now, and kind of busy" Cameron replied calmly.

"You can kind of do as I said or your 'girl' will also have a package on her doorstep." He replied even calmer. They were almost too calm.

I felt my heart begin to race, this was exactly what I was afraid of.

60 began to lick his lips and stared down at me. I felt like he could sense my fear even though I'm pretty good at hiding it.

"You know I'm always across the street if you ever get tired of fucking with little niggas" he said as looking at me.

"Excuse me nigga?!" Cameron yelled and then punched 60 across the face.