Escalating

That night my mom and sisters went to the laundromat. I heard a hard knock on my back door, I automatically assumed that it was my Dad trying to get money or something. I looked out the side window and saw Cameron looking back at me. I opened the door and he wrapped his arm around my waist and pressed his lips against mines. I kissed him back and smiled when we finished.

He looked around the room and noticed that the house was empty. He would've heard someone yelling or running up to him by now. My sisters would've been yelling "ohhhh her boyfriend this her boyfriend that". Even though they know Cameron by now, doesn't mean they won't try to embarrass me every time he arrives.

I took Cameron's hand and brought him up to my room. He pulled me close and kissed me like he's been waiting all his life to touch my lips. I gently pushed him down on the bed and began to pull his white t-shirt off. He leaned up and kissed me as pulling off my shirt. I've never had my shirt off with the light on. He smiled and kissed on my chest. He wrapped his hands around my waist and flipped me over. He pulled down my lace panties ( I only like the pretty kind) and slowly spread open my legs. He began to slowly eat me out and my body trembled. After I squirted I decided that it was my turn to give him pleasure with my mouth. I wanted to make him as happy as I could, but he had something else in mind. When I got on my knees he took my head and kissed me and began to finger me. My body shook and my lips were still on his so we just breathed and inhaled each other's oxygen. He grabbed me by my waist and laid me down. I quickly pulled down his jeans as kissing him. He pulled out his hard dick and slowly stuck it inside of me. I held onto his strong back and began to scratch it as he continued. He groaned loudly and I moaned wrapping my legs around his lower back. He was kissing my lips and looking into my eyes. He ran his fingers through my hair as watching me moan. He smiled at me and I had my hands wrapped around his neck and I ran my fingers through his nappy curly hair.