"Oh? What do you mean oh?"

"So put a condom on?" She suggests.

"That's not the point!" I stand from the tub.

She doesn't say anything.

"If I wouldn't have thought about it, you could have gotten pregnant." I remind her.

"Okay, but you did remember."

Why is she so calm about this?

She has this grand plan to move to Seattle, a baby would definitely fuck that up.

"Is that your plan or something? If I get you pregnant you think I'll go with you?" I sound like a fucking conspiracy theorist but it does make sense.

"You aren't serious," she turns around, laughing, and tries to wrap her arms around me but I move out of the way.

"I am,"

"Come on, that's insane. Come here," she tries again but I dodge her, moving to the opposite side of the Jacuzzi.

Hurt flashes as clear as a god damned neon sign across her face, and she covers her boobs with her hands.

"You're the one who forgot about a condom and now you're saying that I'm trying to trap you by getting pregnant?  Listen to yourself." She shakes her head in disbelief.

It wouldn't be the first time some crazy bitch did that.

But this isn't some random crazy bitch, this is Tessa. What the hell is wrong with me?

I'm fucking paranoid.

"I'm going to take a shower," she says, her eyes glossy as she stands from the water and climbs out of the tub.

I watch as she disappears into the bedroom, slamming the doors out of anger as she goes.

"Fuck!" I yell, hitting at the bubbling water, wishing it could hit me back.

My guilt over this Seattle shit is causing me to lose my fucking mind, what's left of it anyway.

I have to fix this, or at least try to. I owe it to her, especially after I just accused her of the dumbest shit possible. She had nothing to do with me forgetting a condom, well she distracted me by getting naked and climbing into the water with me, but I should have remembered.

In a twisted way, I almost wish I wouldn't have remembered at all.. no I don't. I just don't want her to leave me and I don't know what else to do to get her to stay. A baby isn't the answer, that's for damn sure.  I've done everything I possibly can except locking her in the apartment. An idea that's actually crossed my mind a few times but I don't think she would like that too much.

Most people wouldn't.

I need to go inside and apologize for embarrassing her and being a dick to her before the entire gang returns. Maybe I'll get lucky and they will get lost in the woods for a few hours and I'll get some peace and fucking quiet with Tessa, take away the quiet.

I should have known calling Sandra was a bad idea. I just didn't know what else to do to get her to let Seattle go and go to England with me. That woman kept blowing Tessa's phone up when she was in the shower,  I really didn't have a choice whether to talk to her or not. I had to answer her phone.

I had to tell her that Tessa was no longer employed and she may or may not be a reliable renter. I had to tell her that Tessa has skipped out on a few apartments without paying. I had to tell her not to call her or return any of her calls. None of my false information made any fucking sense at all but I guess Sandra just didn't want the drama that came along with Tessa.