"CALUM!" I yelled back, running towards him as well until the space between us, was no longer there.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and he put his arms around my waist and somehow pulling me closer, though I didn't think we could get any closer, but he managed. He nuzzled his face in my neck as the people around us all "Aweed" I don't even think some of them were fans.

"I missed you Delilah." He whispered backing away but still with his arms around me.

"I missed you to." I said and blushed.

I gave the rest of the boys all greetings and hugs.

"I need to grab my luggage." I stated. And they nodded.

Calum came behind me and hugged me from the back as I giggled.

"Calum I need to get my stuff then I'll hug you later." I said giggling more.

"I don't wanna hug, I wanna cuddle. I fûckikg missed you." He mumbled in my hair. I blushed even though he couldn't see it, and pushed him off.

"I'll carry your stuff." Calum said grabbing both of my suit cases. I shook my head and grabbed one before we started walking. He grabbed my free hand with his and I smiled up at him.

"Did I miss something?" Ashton said, pointing to our intertwined hands.

I shook my head.

"Nope. Just me missing De." Calum said looking at me and smiling. I looked down and blushed once again before we made it to the van.

My jet lag must have been pretty bad,  because I soon found myself drifting off  to sleep next to the 4 boys I had missed so much.

I woke up and opened my eyes and sat up straight away. Before I felt a chuckle against my back and heard chuckling and laughter.

I looked around and sighed in relief, as I remembered where I was. But how did I get here?  The tv was on and I let out a slight cough to warn the boys I was awake.

"Hey sleeping beauty. Did you sleep well on Calum's lap?" Luke asked laughing.

"Uh-urm yeah I guess so." I said and heard Calum laugh.

"You look confused."  Mikey said and I just looked around more.

"How did I get inside? Where am I? And what time is it?" I asked, making them all laugh more.

"I carried you inside, your In the house in LA, and it's about 10:00 pm." Calum said behind me and I looked at him. Judging at our position, I had really slept in his lap.

"oh." I said and laid back down in his lap laugh causing Ashton, Luke, and Michael to laugh, and Calum to smile down at me.

"Go to sleep De. Your times zones' differences and jetlag is worse than ours." Calum said and I nodded.

He started humming softly, which I could barely hear because the tv but it was still soothing. Then I felt him start to play with my hair. Once he did that, I quickly drifted back into a peaceful sleep.

A/n

Sorry for yet again, another crappy chapter. This chapter is really freakin short. Oops.

We have over 400 reads now and Oml it's amazing. I don't even know how it happened though.

I don't think I need to explain anything this chapter, but I will the next chapter. Guys I'm sorry but idk if we'll be able to update everyday. Each chapter takes about  an hour and a half to write and E and I are starting an honors program which will be taking up a lot of time.

Sorry.

Anyways my dear, ole' friend lost_in_reality_xx Started writing a book.

If you guys could do me a favor a read it, we would both appreciate it.

Comment and vote, my little bungaboos.

Love,
-D