Chapter 173

(A/N)

Sorry y'all, I didn't realize that yesterday's author's note would cause so much controversy xD

LET'S TRY A DIFFERENT QUESTION; I can write both. But do y'all want;

TAATO 4 with flashbacks of the past sprinkled all throughout the book

or

TAATO 4 first, and then when that book is done, TAATO 0

Hope that makes it a little easier xD Sorry again. I guess I didn't really anticipate you guys wanting both books, which was a dumb thought on my part haha.

Love youuuuuuuuuuuuu

********

It was decided then; half of the Pack would leave to join Travis' pack, but the home they would reside in would be down the street from the Pentatonix Pack's house.

Todrick and Kevin were inspecting the house online, as they sat together at the table with cups of tea. Travis and Avi were sitting near them, Avi getting signatures and reviewing the paperwork it would take to transfer Alex out of his pack. Todrick's situation was still undecided.

He hadn't made a definitive decision, but Avi didn't want to rush him, in fear of Todrick making a hurried choice that he would later regret.

Scott walked downstairs, telling Mitch to wait upstairs for him to come back, and he plopped himself down on the couch between Kirstie and Alex.

Alex smiled at him, and Kirstie leaned into his side. She looked up to him. "Are you and Mitchie okay now?"

Scott nodded slowly. "I just wanted to ask you something real quick, if that's okay."

"Of course, Alpha."

"I wanted to make sure that the suppressants weren't hurting you horribly. I know Alex's gave him stomach aches..."

"No, no. I'm fine. I never really had any problem with suppressants. But it's nice of you to ask."

Scott just smiled, leaning over to kiss her forehead. "Love you, Kit." Then he turned and did the same to Alex, though he had to lean up a little more. "Love you, Xander."

Kirstie giggled at him when he stood from the couch. "I love you too!"

Alex snagged his wrist when he turned to leave, but pulled his hand away immediately. "Oh, sorry! Sorry, I didn't mean to grab you."

"It's okay. What did you need, Xand?"

"I just... Would you really talk to Travis about getting me a phone to call you with? I promise that's all I would use it for, and.. Maybe after I get used to being in his pack again, I won't need it. But maybe just for a week or so..?"

"Sure thing. Not a problem." Scott responded with a smile.

"Thank you so much, Sir. I will find some way to repay you--"

"Don't. It's fine. I want you to be safe, and comfortable. We're asking a lot of you by expecting you to be okay with joining Travis again."

Alex nodded slowly. "Okay... Well, still. Thank you very much, Alpha."

"You're welcome."

Avi suddenly shouted from the table. "Scott, come here!"

Scott flinched at his tone, and hurried over. "What? What's wrong?"