Chapter 146

(A/N)

Sorry I'm late I was watching Dragon Tales xD

That is not a joke.

**********

Scott carried as many bags as he could with one hand, his other hand tucked against his own chest for protection.

Kirstie and Mitch excitedly bounced from store to store, Scott and Avi just trailing behind them carrying their things.

Not that they minded at all.

Kirstin had been asking to go shopping for a long time. And it wasn't hard to tell that this was one of Mitch's favorite activities. So as long as the Omegas were happy...

Kirstie suddenly grabbed Mitch's arm and pulled him into a store, Mitch letting out a squeak and then a giggle.

Scott held the door open for Avi as well as he could with the bags hanging on his arms.

Avi laughed when he walked in, and then Scott struggled to fit through the door with all the ornaments hanging from him.

Scott finally made it into the store and chuckled too. "Maybe we should make a quick stop at the car so I can put some of these down."

"That would be smart. I hadn't even noticed that we'd gotten this much."

Scott looked for Mitch, and instantly locked in on him. "Well.. There are two of them. And they never get to do fun things like this."

"I know. That's why I'm letting them do--"

Kirstie tapped his arm excitedly. "Hey, I found a--! Oh gosh, I'm sorry, were you talking? I didn't mean to interrupt."

Avi gave her a kind smile. "That's okay, Princess. Show me what you were looking at."

Scott took some of the bags from Avi's arms so he could walk around the store with Kirstie, and Avi handed him the car key as well so he could go set some things down.

After Scott left, Mitch came looking for him, and found Avi instead.

Kirstie was showing Avi a type of eyeliner that she wanted, when Mitch stood beside him to patiently wait for attention.

Avi said something to Kirstie about allowing her to get the make up, before he turned to Mitch. "Did you find something too?"

Mitch shook his head once and pouted. "Where's Alpha?"

Avi looked back to Kirstie before he answered. "He's just putting some stuff in the car. He won't be gone long."

Mitch frowned, but nodded.

"Why?"

"I wanted to show him something."

"Then show me, Peanut." Avi offered, turning himself toward Mitch to give him his undivided attention.

Kirstie gasped and tagged on. "I wanna see too!"

That returned the grin to his face, and he quickly turned to walk over and show them what he'd been looking at.

Meanwhile, Scott had done his best to fill the very back of the car, so the middle seat was still open for someone to sit there.

He jogged back to the store he knew they were still in, keys in his pocket, until he glanced across the street and saw a Beta get hit in the face by an Alpha.

Scott being Scott, quickly ran across the road to the other side walk in hopes of helping.

Another Alpha had seen the altercation, and made her way over as well.