Chapter 61

(A/N)

Here she is. And she's a beauty.

Love you guys. Hope you're having a good weekend :)

*********

Mitch walked out onto the grass section behind the building, seeing Avi standing in the center of the grass, while the other Alphas took laps around it.

Mitch got to him quickly, and tugged on Avi's shirt nervously.

Avi glanced behind him. "Hey, Peanut. What's up?"

"My Alpha is in pain. Where is he?"

Avi scanned the group of Alphas, and pointed to the blonde that was in the front of the group. "Over there. His shoulder was hurting earlier, with the push ups we did. So he should be alright now, since we're running instead."

Mitch watched his Alpha run, leading the other Alphas. "Oh... I hope he's okay."

"I'm sure he's fine, Tiny. Did you want to stick around to be sure? When he's done, you can just ask him." Avi suggested.

Mitch nodded, reaching over to grab Avi's hand. "If I may, thank you."

Avi held his hand gently, but used his other hand to grab his phone and check the time. He looked back over to the group of Alphas, and shouted in their direction. "If you want to make the six minute mile, you have less than a minute to finish!"

Mitch watched Scott for a little, and then looked over to Avi. "My Alpha can run a six minute mile?"

"He can run it in five. But I made him promise to stay with the others, just for the day, so the others don't get discouraged."

Mitch nodded slowly, and watched as the runners finished before slowly walking over to Avi, all panting significantly.

Scott continued running though, jogging over to Mitch, and then setting a hand on Mitch's back as soon as he reached him. "What are you doing out here, baby?"

"Wanted to check on you." Mitch answered quietly, a little intimidated by all the athletic Alphas that surrounded him.

Scott smiled at him, and ducked his head down to kiss Mitch quickly. "Aw. That's sweet of you. I'm fine, though."

"Your shoulder is okay?"

"Yes, baby."

"Promise?"

"I promise."

Avi was glaring at him. "Hey, lovebirds, are you quite finished? We've got more work to do."

Scott glanced over quickly. "Oh, I'm sorry, Alpha."

Mitch kept his eyes down, because he felt like everyone was staring at him. "My apologies, Sir. I'll leave."

Scott pressed a quick kiss to Mitch's forehead, and then he jogged back over to Avi, and the rest of the Alphas.

Mitch watched him go, and then turned to walk back inside the building.

Avi gestured to Scott, all the other Alpha's eyes on him. "So, that was Mitchell, in case you forgot. He came out here to check on Scott, because Scott's been having shoulder problems. Don't know if that was part of the story you heard about the defeat of the First Alpha, but it was a very important detail."

One Alpha cleared his throat. "Well, I don't know about everyone else, but I got the story in full detail. Scott's shoulder... The Omega leading the Alphas into The Counsel, and basically saving the day by finding a safe path to the First... And then you, Alpha, finally killing him."