Chapter 105

(A/N)

Double for Queen Todrick :*

*********

Mitch added on as well. "And you know that most of your Pack members have abandonment issues, or parent issues. But you're walking out on them, just like their parents did."

Kirstie nodded. "Alex, Scott, Jake... Even you. And then Todrick and Alex lost Travis..."

Avi shook his head slowly. "That's not my fault though."

"But still. You're choosing Grace and I over your Pack, and although I understand your decision... You know it's hurting the others. But you're still going through with it."

Avi took a deep breath, before walking over to his bed and grabbing the bag he'd filled. "You know what? I'll go, then. You stay here."

Kirstie set a hand on his arm to stop him. "What? No. You can't go alone."

"Yes I can. If everyone's going to be mad at me, I'd rather carry the burden by myself. They obviously need you here, and it's unfair of me to just decide that you're leaving, so... You can stay here."

He turned to leave, but Mitch was still standing in the doorway crying quietly. "But... Alpha..."

"Get out of my way, Mitchell. I've made up my mind."

Mitch shook his head. "No. I won't let you go. You can't."

"I'm only going for a day."

"That's not the problem. It doesn't matter that you have good intentions. The message it's sending to the others is that you're not willing to suffer for them, even though they're willing to suffer for you."

Avi tossed his bag down on the ground and got up in Mitch's face. "You don't know what you're talking about. All I ever do is suffer for them. I've sacrificed so much, and I just.. Can't bear to do it with Grace."

"Then let her live here."

"I can't. I have to wait for Scott to heal."

"Then wait."

"I'm tired of waiting, Mitchell. I haven't seen her in a while. I can't even fall asleep at night, I'm so worried about her."

"So talk to Kevin, and he'll give you some advice."

Avi squinted at him, and poked Mitch's chest harshly with his finger. "Don't tell me what to do, Omega. I told you what I'm doing. And you will stand down, and get the Hell out of my way so I can visit my child."

Mitch flinched and brought a hand up to cover the spot Avi had just hurt. "But... Our Pack is in shambles. We won't be able to make it without you."

"Well you're going to have to try." Avi grumbled, picking up his bag again and trying once more to exit the room.

Mitch, although he was a little more scared, still stood his ground. "You can't. We need you."

"No you don't. Get out of my way."

"No."

"Mitchell, I will not ask again."

"You're going to have to. Because I'm not going anywhere. And neither are you."

Scott finally limped down to the bottom of the stairs, and he limped over to Mitch as quickly as he could to help in any way.

Avi growled at Mitch. "You have three seconds to get the Hell out of my way, before I walk straight through you."

Mitch took a deep breath, and crossed his arms over his chest.