Chapter 172

(A/N)

Hi, it's double time :) :)

ALSO; We have a very important decision to make, y'all. As this book gets closer and closer to 195.

(I figured I'd ask the question in an early chapter, such as this, so that the readers who are a few behind have plenty of time to see it and voice their opinion as well ^-^)

SO; (Comment on the one you want ;))

TAATO 4

or

TAATO 0

I've kind of had requests for both... The fourth book obviously being a continuation of the current plot, and the 'zero' book being the very beginning of everything, starting from the pack of Travis, Avi, and Kevin first finding Alex and Mitch.

SO THERE IT IS; THE BIG QUESTION. And depending on which y'all choose, we can discuss your ideas for whichever it is, later on :))

HAPPY PTX ANNIVERSARY -again-

**********

Todrick went back upstairs to distract Travis by further introducing him to Jake, while Avi took Alex down the hall to speak to him.

Alex closed the door behind himself as they both entered Avi's room.

Avi stood in front of the bed, facing it. "Come." Alex obeyed, a wide smile on his face. And then Avi spoke once more. "Sit."

Alex obeyed again, looking up into Avi's eyes. "Hi! How are you?"

"Good."

"Oh, good! Did you sleep well, Alpha?"

Rather than answering, Avi just stared at him, and realized that if Alex decided to leave... Regardless of how many times Avi had yelled at him, Avi was going to miss him.

Alex continued to smile, even though he tilted his head a little. "Is everything okay, Alpha?"

"I have to ask you a question. And I want you to be absolutely honest with me, okay? You're allowed to say no, if you want to."

"I understand, Sir."

Avi again felt it in his heart, how much he was going to miss this Omega. Avi quickly took in his polite tone, his kind words, his respectful posture... Exemplary Omega.  

Avi took a deep breath. "Todrick wants to move you into Travis' pack, along with Jake and himself, possibly. What are your initial thoughts on that?"

Alex's eyes widened. "I-I don't... I don't want to belong to him again..."

"I understand that. That's why I'm asking. If this were to happen... Travis' current house is too small... So he'd most likely have to move. And if Todrick were to decide to go with you, which he will because he'd be too nervous to leave you, then we'd want to keep him in a place close to Kevin. So.. You'd be nearby."

Alex frowned and looked down. "Can I just ask... Why? If I'm a problem, you can tell me. You don't have to send Jake and Todrick away for my mistakes. You can just--"

Avi interrupted him with a rough hug, lifting Alex off of the bed a little. "I'm so tired of hearing you talk shit about yourself. You deserve to be truly happy for once. And.. That's why I'm okay with sending you away. I'll miss you, and I hope you'll come to visit sometimes... But I think this would be best for you."

Alex hugged him back and closed his eyes tightly. "I know I wasn't your favorite, but thank you for being so kind to me... Of course I'll come to visit!"