Chapter 72

(A/N)

Quick little #Scirstie appreciation picture.

(Take a moment to appreciate how mad Mitch looks xD)

((And then imagine what Mitch must look like when Scott and Alex do cute things like that))

That is all.

*******

Kevin and Todrick arrived back at the house around lunchtime, so they brought some food for their pack.

Alex had come running, picking Todrick up off of his feet. "Hi!"

Todrick just pat his shoulder a few times. "Hi, Allie."

Alex set him back on the ground, and smiled at him widely, waiting for him to speak.

Todrick looked down at the bag he was holding. "I brought some lunch for you, if you're hungry."

Alex gasped. "Oh, thank you so much!" He reached forward to take both bags from Kevin and Todrick. "Allow me?"

Todrick let him take the bags, simply because he knew that Alex would only keep asking if Todrick didn't allow him to help.

Alex scurried towards the kitchen, which led Todrick to taking Kevin's hand in his to lead him into the kitchen.

Kirstie was already in there, while Avi passed out various food items. He handed a few things to Jake, then a box to Kirstie, a box to Alex, before turning toward Kevin and Todrick with two boxes in his hands. "Which would you prefer?"

Todrick looked into the boxes, and then took one from Avi, and handed the other to Kevin.

They'd all seated themselves at the table before Avi could even turn around, and Kirstie had saved him a seat at the head of the table.

A few minutes into the silence of everyone eating their burgers, Kirstie reached over to set a hand on Alex's arm to get his attention. "Do you wear pajamas when you sleep?"

Alex smiled at her kindly. "No."

"What do you wear then? Or do you sleep naked?"

Avi glanced up at her. "Kirstin." He warned.

She looked over at him, and then leaned back in her chair. "Sorry..."

Alex didn't want her to be in trouble though. "No, it's okay. I usually just sleep in boxers, that's all. Why do you ask?"

"I was just curious."

Avi's eyes never left his Omega. "That's an odd thing to be curious about."

Kevin decided to intervene. "Alpha, with all due respect, I hope you're not getting upset with her for simply being curious. Curiosity should never be squashed down. Rather, it should be indulged."

"Even if it leads her to asking such intrusive questions?"

"Yes."

Alex also wanted to help. "I don't mind, Alpha. She can ask me anything she wants."

"Oh, so you get to decide what she can and can not do?" Avi asked, still eating his burger casually.

"No, Sir. Of course not. My apologies for the miscommunication, but I only meant--"

"I know what you meant. Stop talking. Kirstie, please carry on with your questions concerning Alexander being naked."

Alex bit his lip and looked down to his lap, internally scolding himself for upsetting the Alpha.