Chapter 169

(A/N)

Oops

*************

Scott looked down to his lap. "I just... Wanted some alone time, I guess. And... I'm sorry for leaving. I know better."

"You're not in trouble, Scott. I understand your reasoning completely, and I don't blame you. I just... You should've at least told me."

"Yes, Sir. I'm sorry."

"Where did you even go?"

"I just... Walked around a little."

Mitch's eyes never left Scott's face, until finally he felt so awful that he stood from his spot and sat down on Scott's lap, only to hug him again. "I'm so, so sorry. Please tell me that you aren't mad at me..."

"Of course I'm not mad. I just wish... Actually. Can we please not talk about this right now?"

Avi didn't want to risk letting Mitch answer that, so he reached out and grabbed Scott's wrist. "Yeah. You've had a long day, so let's get you to sleep. And you're staying with me, by the way."

"But what about Mitch?"

Avi glanced around at the others. "Well, let me think... Jake and Alexander in their room.... I... Kevin, help. I'm too tired to problem solve."

Kevin chuckled a little and glanced around at the others. "Todrick could stay with Alex and Jake, and then Kirstie can stay with me. Which leaves a room for Travis, and then a room for you, Scott and Mitch."

Avi nodded once, and grabbed Scott's arm. "Great. Any objections?"

Kirstie spoke quietly from where she'd been standing near the entrance of the hallway. "Not to be... Overbearing. But... Grace is downstairs. Kevin's room is upstairs."

Todrick looked over to Jake. "Would you and Allie want to come upstairs with me? Then Kirstie and Kevin can take your room near Grace."

"Oh, of course. That's fine." He turned to Alex. "Come on, babe."

Alex met his eyes, and then turned back to Travis for a quick second. "It was nice to talk to you again! Have a good night, Alpha."

Then he rushed over to Jake, and held his hand as they walked up the stairs.

Todrick smiled at Travis and waved him over. "I'll show you your room."

Avi then waved Mitch over to follow him, as he gripped Scott's wrist to bring him along.

Avi gave Kirstie a quick peck on the lips as he went by. "Goodnight, my love. I'll see you in the morning."

"Goodnight, Alpha. I love you."

Avi stopped walking to turn and meet her eyes. "I love you too, Princess." He then looked to Kevin. "Take good care of her for me."

"Of course, Alpha."

Avi watched them walk into Jake and Alex's room, closing the door, and then he finally proceeded with Scott and Mitch into his room.

Avi closed the door behind both of them, and then turned to see them staring at him. He blinked. "What?"

Mitch turned away to yawn, and Scott didn't say anything.

"You guys don't have to act so awkward... You're free to get comfortable, I don't judge."

Scott shook his head, and threw himself onto the bed, spreading his limbs in all directions.

Avi rolled his eyes at him, and walked into the bathroom.