Chapter 15

Avi was reviewing the forms with Kevin, Kevin mostly just explaining things to him to make it easier.

Kirstie and Jake were in the kitchen making lunch, getting along quite well.

Todrick and Alex were sitting on the table in front of the couch, Todrick teaching Alex how to play a video game on the gaming system Kirstie brought home, which Esther's pack had given to them as a 'baby shower' gift.

Kirstie said she wanted everyone to be able to play it, so she begged that one of the Betas would set it up for her. This job fell to Todrick.

And Alex had been so upset about Mitch... So Todrick wanted to try to cheer him up by letting him help.

Meanwhile, Mitch was still determined to get Scott to let out an embarrassing noise. He'd forced Scott to lay face first on the couch, while Mitch straddled his hips and continued working on his back.

Scott wasn't going to protest, because it felt absolutely wonderful. And he made sure to repeatedly tell Mitch that.

Mitch was still frowning. "Are you sure your back is still even working? How are you not feeling this?"

"Maybe I'm broken." Scott replied offhandedly, very tired because of how good his back felt.

Mitch pouted, and flicked the back of Scott's ear. "Don't joke around. I'm serious. Am I doing it wrong?"

"Mitchie, I have never felt like such a puddle of happiness in my entire life. You're doing perfect."

"Then why aren't you moaning like everyone else did?" Mitch whined.

Scott turned as much as he could, trying to see Mitch's face. "Are you being serious? That's what you're freaking out about?"

"Well... I just wanted to... I feel bad that I couldn't do it like the others did."

"Mitch, I have been biting my lips like crazy trying to keep that stuff in. If I'd known you wanted to hear it all, I wouldn't have bothered."

"Then let me hear it."

"Fine."

Mitch continued pressing his hands into the bottom of Scott's back, and then pushed his thumbs into the spot under Scott's shoulder blades, which is what elicited the first moan.

Mitch gasped, and pulled away. "I did it!"

Scott nodded, and closed his eyes. "Do it again."

Mitch did it quickly, and Scott bit his lip, only allowing half of the moan to slip.

Todrick turned around in his seat, fearful of what was happening on the couch behind him. "Oh thank God... I thought you two were... Never mind."

Mitch giggled. "No worries. Alpha is too bashful to do that stuff in public."

Scott's face went red and he glared at Mitch. "Just because I'm not an exhibitionist like you doesn't mean I'm bashful."

"Don't be like that. You're bashful, and it's adorable."

Scott shook his head and laid himself back down. "Whatever you say."

*******

Kevin moved all of the forms from the dining room table to the coffee table, to finish later, so Jake could distribute the food to everyone.

Scott hadn't bothered to put a shirt on, and while Mitch thought he was being confident, Kevin knew the truth, which was revealed to him each time someone appeared to be looking at Scott, and Scott covered himself as much as he could with his arms.