Chapter 118

(A/N)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUMBERJACK JESUS!!!!!!

PERHAPS A DOUBLE YES? YES.

********

When the next movie ended, Avi decided to call it a night.

The two Betas wandered upstairs into their respective room, Scott struggling to follow, although Mitch did his best to help.

Avi cleaned up a little, and then met Kirstie down the hallway in their room, after quickly peeking in on Alex and Jake for a second.

Kirstie was in the bathroom, washing her make up off so she could go to sleep.

Avi stripped down, before laying down to wait for Kirstie to join him.

When she finally did, she grinned at him, only wearing one of his shirts that covered most of her, down to the middle of her thighs. "Sweet dreams, Alpha."

"Wait. I have to speak with you for a second."

She turned onto her side, giving him her undivided attention. "Of course, Sir."

"You... Interrupted an Alpha today."

Kirstie frowned a little, as she tried to remember which event he was talking about, but then she slowly nodded. "Oh... Yeah, I did..."

"Why?"

"Because.. I didn't want him to get carried away with the horrible stuff he was saying."

"For example...?"

"He was saying that he'd rather die than hurt Mitch, and I didn't want him talking like that. I don't want him to think about himself dying."

"That doesn't give you the excuse to disrespect him."

"Even if he was loopy on his meds?"

"He's still an Alpha, Kirstin."

She frowned again. "Yes, Sir.. I'm sorry."

"Well... The generic punishment for that is a few hits, but... Since we've stopped with those, I guess we'll have to find you an alternative? Something that I would do to Mitchell if he were in your place."

Kirstie nodded curtly. "Yes, Sir."

"I'd probably put him in isolation. So... Tomorrow morning, after you've eaten breakfast, you'll come back into this room for an isolation with a duration of two hours. Fair?"

"Yes, Sir. Thank you."

Avi took a deep breath, searching her face for a second too long. "I'm... I'm sorry that it has to be this way. I'm sorry that... I have to punish you for such insignificant things... But it's how we maintain order."

"I know, Alpha. You don't have to explain it to me. I know you're just doing what you have to do. but, um... Aren't we going to the Counsel tomorrow?"

"After lunch. So... It'll be after your punishment is completed."

"Okay. Thank you, Alpha."

********

Todrick woke up first, and looked over to Kevin, seeing him still asleep.

Todrick smiled a little, and scooted closer to his fellow Beta, throwing his arm over Kevin's chest and quickly kissing his cheek.

Kevin peeked one eye open, and smiled. "Good morning."

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to wake you up."