Chapter 50 (XXX)

(A/N)

SURPRISEEEEEEEEE

Happy 50th y'all. (Given, it is the THIRD 50th we've had)

But we have gained a few, and lost a few. So for the CURRENT family, HAPPY 50!!! ILY

P.S. unless I've not made myself clear, this is a SCÖMÌCHE SMUT chapter.

Don't like it, don't read it. LIKE IT A LOT, READ IT SEVERAL TIMES XD

So yeah. To re- emphasize; HERE IS 1800 WORDS OF SMUT. Bless.

(P.S. I'm sorry Jesus) ((No, not Avi. He's enjoying this too.))

*********

Scott had set up the warm bath for both of them, helping Mitch into the water carefully, before sitting down behind him.

Scott put his arms around Mitch's midsection, resting his chin on Mitch's shoulder.

Mitch was terrifyingly quiet for a few minutes, until he finally built up the courage to ask. "Alpha...? Did we stop doing the Love thing because of your insecurities..?"

Scott froze. He hadn't really thought of it like that. "I guess we did... I'm sorry, baby."

"I'm not mad, or upset... I just thought I'd ask... I miss it, is all... That's another reason I wanted to get married so quick. I thought... Our Honeymoon... I feel so rude for saying that."

"It's not rude." Scott kissed Mitch's neck a few times. "I promise that I'll make love to you as many times as you want on our Honeymoon, okay? I promise."

"Can we... Before then, too?" Mitch asked timidly.

"If you want. Do you mean... Now?"

"Well... We are home alone." Mitch reminded him.

Scott set his chin back on Mitch's shoulder, thinking it over.

"Also I can feel your hard-on touching my back." Mitch added, giggling to himself.

Scott blushed profusely, trying to move back even though he couldn't. "Sorry... But in my defense, it's a little hard to sit here like this and not get one. And if I were able to do that, I feel like you should be worried."

"That's probable true."

Scott was officially on board with the idea, so he nibbled on Mitch's ear. "Alright, baby. Here, or in the bedroom? Tonight's all about you, Sweetheart."

Mitch grinned and leaned back to rest his head on Scott's shoulder. "Bed, please. And thank you."

"You're welcome. Promise me that you won't ever hesitate to bring something like this to my attention, okay? It's not that I haven't wanted to... I just couldn't convince myself that you still wanted to."

"I promise."

*********

Scott was now laying on his back, Mitch helping him get out of all of his clothes, which Scott had put on to run downstairs to make sure the front door was locked, as well as their bedroom door.

Mitch knew that Scott said this was all about him, but he knew better. He knew that Scott needed reassurance more than he did.

And for once, he was going to be the one to put Scott above himself, rather than the other way around.