Chapter 76

(A/N)

So... This is early cuz I'm on my way to Disneyland  (ayyyy)

Anyway love you and I promise I'll double when I get back, but chapters have just been difficult since I'm busy.

LOVE YOU :*

********

Avi got up early the next morning, and left without a word.

Kevin had been awake, sitting at the dining room table with a book, and he watched Kirstie follow Avi out the door as quietly as she could.

Kevin had only smiled, knowing Avi wouldn't be able to say no to her.

Todrick came out of nowhere, and slumped himself in the chair beside Kevin.

Kevin immediately put his arm over Todrick's shoulders, and pushed the cup of tea toward Todrick.

The tired Beta gave him a grateful smile, and then took a small sip. "Mornin' Kev..."

"Morning, love. Are you okay?"

"Yeah... Just give me a few minutes to wake up." Todrick looked at the book on the table and smiled. "Aw, I love that book... Read to me?"

Kevin smiled a little, and picked the book up to do as he was asked.

Right around that same time, Jake woke up with Alex in his arms. He kissed Alex's forehead once, before sitting and watching Alex's peaceful face for a moment or two.

Jake took a second to thank whoever was listening, for gracing him with such an amazing person.

Alex woke up too, and quickly smiled. He looked to Jake immediately. "Hi!"

"Hi, babe."

Scott also woke up around this time. He groaned, threw the blanket over his head, and heard Mitch giggle beside him.

Mitch rolled over, and stuck his head under Scott's shirt before pressing his cheekbone against Scott's stomach.

Scott flinched a little, out of surprise. "Mitchie, baby... What are you doing?"

"Better question; Why did you wear a shirt to bed? You're a silly one."

"Well I--"

"Mr. Grinch!" Mitch shouted, before cracking up, still hiding in Scott's shirt.

Scott lifted the neckline of his shirt in an attempt to see Mitch, but all he saw was the top of Mitch's purple hair. "Honey..."

Mitch pulled his head away from Scott's stomach, did his best to wrestle Scott out of the shirt, throwing it to the side, and then he set his chin on Scott's now bare stomach. "Yes?"

"Are you--?"

Mitch sneezed and interrupted him, but he was sure to turn his head away to protect Scott's bare skin. "Oops, I'm sorry."

Scott reached forward to brush Mitch's hair from his eyes, and then tried again. "Are you--?"

Mitch turned his head quickly to sneeze again. "Shoot, I'm really sorry."

"Are you okay, baby? Are you getting sick?"

Mitch shook his head and sniffled. "No, I don't think so. I think your chest hair tickled my nose."

"Honey, I don't have chest hair."

"Oh." Mitch laughed loudly, almost obnoxiously, but stopped and frowned. "Does that mean you shave?"