Chapter 100

(A/N)

HAPPY 100 (X3) Y'ALL!!!

Good news bad news situation here;

I realized that my 100th chapter isn't as spectacular as it should be.

So how about a double to make up for it?

*******

Avi woke up to a silent house, Kirstie waking up right beside him.

She smiled, but frowned quickly. "Alpha, are you bleeding?"

Avi was henceforth reminded of what those two idiots had done to his hair, and he scowled. "No. It's hair dye. Don't say another word about it."

She nodded slowly. "Um... Okay."

Avi sighed loudly and closed his eyes.

Kirstie smiled widely. "Oh my gosh! It's Grace day!"

Avi felt his heart stop for a second, and he frowned. He hadn't remembered to tell her last night. "Oh God..."

"I know you're worried about being a bad father, but I promise you'll be fine. It's not like I've ever done this before either."

"Kitten, I have to tell you something."

Kirstie's smile faded a little. "What's wrong? You look upset."

"I.. I forgot to tell you... We have to push Grace back a little more. I am so sorry, God, I feel awful... I called Esther last night, and Kevin and I argued about it... And I guess it just slipped my mind to tell you."

"What? Why?"

"Because... Scott needs me right now. And... I don't... I don't want... Shit, I don't know."

Kirstie could tell he was stressed, because he didn't even apologize for the swear word. "It's okay... I understand, I guess."

"I'm sorry, Princess... Just like we had to be sure Alexander was okay, we have to take care of Scott before bringing Grace home. I'm so sorry."

"It's not your fault. I understand where you're coming from."

"A--And... Kevin made a good point, that Scott is like the practice run. We take care of him, and then we'll be warmed up to taking care of Grace. Again; I am so, so sorry."

Kirstie smiled, and trailed one of her fingers down from his temple, along his jaw line, and then to stop at his chin. "It's okay. I forgive you."

"And on that same note... Would you like to help me cook breakfast for our large, blonde, Alpha baby?"

Kirstie giggled. "Yes. But I have to go to the bathroom first."

"Hurry. Baby needs his food."

Kirstie got up and laughed as she walked into the bathroom.

Avi smiled at her, grateful that she wasn't absolutely devastated.

Upstairs, Kevin got up to go into Scott's room to give him his medication, because he was worried that Morning Mitch would forget about it.

Alex walked into the Betas' room though, and interrupted him.

Todrick was still asleep, and Alex frowned at him.

Kevin quickly problem solved, and shared with Alex. "I'll wake him up for you, if you could just go remind Scott to take his medication. Then come back in here, and Todrick will be awake. Deal?"