Chapter 158

(A/N)

For those of you in the midst of finals right now, how about a double update for motivation ;)

ALSO; I'm just wondering; If you had to pick an academic subject in school as your favorite, which would it be??

Because I'm a curious bean lol bye

*************

Scott was now sat on the couch with a coffee in his hand, Mitch's hand on his thigh.

Scott's arm draped over Mitch's shoulders, his hand near Avi on Mitch's other side.

Mitch jumped up all of a sudden to rush down the hall and into a bathroom. Kirstie was on the other side of him of course, while Jake and Alex sat in the smaller couch adjacent.

Todrick walked into the room and sat beside Alex, not saying a word.

Kevin finally walked in, three note cards in his hands. "I... Okay... So I have some things I need to say. And please, please don't interupt me or I won't finish because I'll feel guilty."

Avi held up a hand first. "Where's my baby?"

"Grace is taking a nap."

Alex glanced around the room. "Wait, where's Wyatt?"

Todrick answered. "Upstairs in Mitch's room."

Scott looked down to the couch where Mitch was sitting earlier. "Where's my baby?"

Mitch hurried back down the hall, and plopped back down under Scott's arm. "Sorry, sorry."

Kevin scanned the room. "Any more questions before I start?"

Avi replied with a sharp, "No."

Kevin looked down to his cards, legitimately nervous to speak. "Alright well..."

Todrick gave him an encouraging nod. "You've got it, babe."

Kevin nodded once, confidently, before looking up at Scott and Mitch. "Okay. Scott, you need to stop letting Mitch walk all over you. And Mitch, you need to stop taking advantage of Scott's kindness."

He took a deep breath before he spoke again. "I really wanted to support the way Scott is treating you, to motivate the 'Omega Strengthening Movement'. But now that I've seen the effects of his treatment, I really can't agree with it."

Mitch's hand fell to Scott's leg, feeling guilty. "That's probably my fault."

"I'm not trying to impose blame, I just... I feel like.. I don't know." Kevin looked down, and host of his confidence dropped, as he couldn't support what he was trying to say.

Avi, curious as to his point, tried to prompt him. "Well... Why do you feel like this needs to be addressed?"

"Scott and Mitch have always had a different relationship, as far as society's expectations go... But as of late it's starting to really show itself in a negative aspect, with Scott getting kicked out of his own room and all."

Scott shook his head quickly. "I only did that because Mitch has every right to be angry with me whenever he wants to be. By denying him his own emotions, you deny his voice and his sense of self. I just.. Wanted him to be an equal..."

Kevin nodded once. "I understand that. And I respect it. I just think... There are certain things the Alphas should stay on top of. Maybe not absolute power, as they've been given in the past."