Epilogue - ♢Forever Young♢

One year later.

"BTS! RED VELVET! MAGNANT!"

The cheers of the fans were loud as I stood under the stage together with Yoori.

"Nervous?"

I looked at Yoori who was giving me a comforting smile.

"More than ever."

Today is BigHit Entertainment's World Concert. Yoori and I debuted a month ago as a two girl group name MagNant, just like our Youtube Channel.

For a rookie group like us, we're quite surprised our debut MV reached 80 million views in a week.

Kookie and Suga oppa were very proud of us and we cried seeing how much we accomplished.

Now, this would be our very first world concert and I'm quite nervous. We're going to sing our debut song live and other collaboration songs with BTS and Red Velvet.

Our turn was after, BTS and Red Velvet's intro.

Soon, I heard Namjoon oppa's deep voice. They started the concert with Young Forever.

I felt tears falling during the song and my make up artist had to quickly wipe it away because I can't afford ruining my makeup.

Next up was Red Velvet's One Of The Nights.

So soothing and calm, which made me relax a little. After they were done, we were called to the place where we would be lifted on stage.

I was so nervous and I could see Yoori breathing in and out to calm herself.

Our debut song's name is True Strength. The lyric tells about all the suffering I had experienced before.

Once we're on the stage, all the audience cheers were heard which shook the whole stadium.

I looked to the side where BTS and Red Velvet were standing giving us an encouraging smile. Yoori and I smiled back and the lights went dim.

Our clothes were neon colors so we started with our dance intro. In the middle of the beat, Jimin and Hobi oppa got on stage and joined us for the dance.

Then later the rest followed. It was truly a BigHit collaboration.

The beat ended and our song started with Yoori's verse.

[Yoori]
Why is life so unfair?
Why can't we find the love in the air?
All I want to do is be happy and live my life to the fullest.
I don't know what's wrong with me.
Am I so unlucky?
Because everytime somethings goes right, it slowly ends up being wrong.

[Jina]
I know we have our ups and downs.
For a fact, our happiness always turn around.
But know that always I'm thinking of you.
And I'll do whatever in my power to stand by you.

[Both]
I'll let you go~
Don't think it wrong.
Please trust me on this because there's nothing else I can do.
I'll let you go~
Always remember our love.
This is all that we can do
Cause baby it's our True Strength.

Our song is a combination of pop and trap. Of course BTS and Red Velvet helped us with it but the lyrics were the ones I wrote.

Our backup dancers danced with us on the chorus and I could feel small tears falling down my cheeks.

When our song ended, we received a lot of cheers which made us feel touched.

Later BTS and Red Velvet came on stage and congratulated us for our very first live concert.

"2, 3, Bang! Tan! Annyeongsaeyo Bangtan Seonyeondan imida."

"2, 3, Happiness! Annyeongsaeyo Red Velvet imida."

"2, 3, We'll attract you like! Magnet! Annyeongsaeyo MagNant imida."

The crowd cheered and the leaders soon gave small speeches to welcome the crowd and I'm the leader of MagNant so when it was my turn, everyone turned to me.

"Dè, just like Namjoon and Irene sunbaenims just said, we all thank you for coming to our BigHit Live Concert. It's our very first time to ever perform live in front of millions of people and the mood is so lively and fun. We only debuted a month ago, yet you gave us so much love and support. Ever since we were young, Yoori and I dreamed of being on this stage just like our oppas and make everyone enjoy our music that we love making. I hope we could continue on this journey together for as long as BTS and Red Velvet had. Saranghaeyo!"

The crowd cheered and everyone on stage clapped. I didn't know that I was crying when Jimin came in front of me and wiped the tear away.

The crowds awn-ed and I blushed while the other members teased us.

"Everyone!"

Jimin shouted which gained the attention of everyone in the stadium.

"Dè~"

"We all are in this together. BTS, Red Velvet and MagNant, will always be by your side and we'll continue to make music that you all love the most. So let's continue this journey!"

The crowd shouted and we proceeded to our next song which was BTS's Save Me. Red Velvet Unnie, Yoori and I are performing with them.

I smiled as I took position and stared out at the crowd. This was the life I wanted, the life I'm proud to have.

I'm a strong vampire who is achieving her dream. I will never stop and keep moving forwards because vampires don't age. We all will bring happiness forever and we'll always be Young Forever.

☆~☆~☆~☆~☆The End☆~☆~☆~☆~☆