Twenty One - ♢Promise Broken♢

"Are you sure about your decision Jina?"

My mom asked me while I sat down on front of my window, looking out the night sky and admiring the sparkling stars.

I looked briefly towards my mom before turning back towards the window again. This time letting out a sigh.

"Molla Eomma. (I don't know Mom.) But I know that it's about time I stopped hiding and start taking action. It's time for me to act up and stop running away from my fear."

"Kudae Jina. (Alright Jina) it's your decision. Do you want to tell oppa? You can call him through our telepathy phone."

Telepathy phone is used only by vampires. It can make phone calls across the globe by telepathy. Our voices directly reach their minds and we talk telepathictly.

"Aniyo Eomma. (No Mom) I want to surprise him."

I smiled as I walked out of my room along with my mom, hand in hand. We went towards the kitchen where dad has already gotten us dinner.

A blonde who a little bit resembles Lee Sana. I smirked as I lowered my head towards the body's neck and sucked the blood out of her.

I imagined it was really Lee Sana lying here being sucked by me and mentally smirked.

Just wait Lee Sana, we'll meet very soon.

-----------------------------------

"Hyung, I'm back."

I flashed inside our dorm, without even opening the front door.

"Ya, you scared the living daylights out of me. Would you just flash until you get to the front door and walked in while opening it like a normal person?"

I smirked towards Namjoon hyung while stucking my tongue out at him.

"Jungkook-ah, did you-"

I turned towards Jimin hyung who was sitting on the couch right beside Jin hyung. I stared at him to continue but he hesitated and let out a sigh.

"Ani, aniyo. Nevermind."

He stood up and walked upstairs to his room. Before he totally disappear into his room, I stared at the back of his head and read his mind.

"He wouldn't have gone to see Jina in such a short time. Stupid stupid Park Jimin. But I felt like I could smell her scent on her."

That was all I heard before the door slamming shut was the next thing I heard.

Jimin hyung still loves her I see. But what is he going to do? Vampire bonds are hard to unattach when you're engraved by it.

-----------------------------------

I stood at the top of the US Bank Tower at 1 in the morning. The sun was just starting to rise and I smiled to myself because today was the day I return back to Seoul.

I looked through our telepathic mirror to see what oppa and the others were doing right now. Vampires sleep during the day and are active during the night.

It's mainly because of the sun but our kinds are different. We are immune to the the light and it doesn't burn us.

Oppa duels were just sitting down and doing nothing. Doyoung and Taeil are in their office doing their work and lastly Yoori was in the practice room of our apartment, practicing dancing and singing.

I missed them all so much, especially Jimin. Now I get to see him.

I happily smiled and jumped over the edge of the building and immeditely flash to the building oppa is staying at.