Twenty Seven - ♢Jungkook's Outburst♢

"J-Jimin, I-"

I gasped as his lips came into contact with my neck. I tried to escape but he has my hands held firmly against the door.

The sharpness of his fangs were stinging my skin and I was trembling in front of him.

Everyome knows that Jimin's bites hurts the most. His fangs are the sharpest, even more sharp than mine, though I have 4 fangs.

My vampire blood is unique since I have both my parents blood. In everyone's nose, my blood would smell so sweet from a mile.

Kookie oppa's blood has the same smell as mine but mines is more peangant. It attracts many vampire but no one dares to bite me.

Since they'll be dead the moment they lay their hands on me. I have never fed my blood to any vampire before because it's sacred to me.

Jimin has control over me now, since he owns me. I can't refuse his thirst for my sweet blood because he's the one I love.

"Jina~"

His voice came out so husky when he kissed my neck sending shivers down my spine.

I managed to hum a response and he slowly bit my neck with his teeth.

"Do you allow me to feed your blood?"

He continued sucking on my neck and biting it with his normal teeth but keeping his fangs away from my skin.

I didn't need to think twice for my decision. I slowly leaned my head the other side to give him excess of my full neck.

I felt him smile while kissing my neck and a moment later, his fangs dug deep into my neck.

I let out a loud gasp as I bit my bottom lip, preventing myself from screaming. My blood flowed out my body and into Jimin's mouth.

His fangs were digging into my vein and arteries which hurt as hell.

It was bearable for me, but for the other vampires, they would have screamed for help since it hurts so badly.

I felt my eyelids closing and my body becoming weaker.

"J-Jimin, s-stop..."

Instantly, he pulled away from my neck and let go of me with force.

My energy was drained and I couldn't keep my body standing anymore. I fell to the ground but Jimin's strong hands held me.

I was too weak to say anything or keep my eyes open. Then, I felt myself being lifted off the ground.

I noticed Jimin carrying me bridal style to his bed and gently placing me down. He covered my body with the blanket which smelled so much like him.

"Mianhè Jina. (I'm sorry Jina.) I drank too much."

I smiled at him and just shook my head.

"Ani, kwenchana. (No, it's alright.)"

He lightly gave me a kiss on my forehead and I closed my eyes, savoring the feeling of his lips.

"Get some rest. You need to refill your energy."

I nodded and slowly drifted off to sleep on Jimin's bed, which smelled of him.

----------------------------------------------

She fell asleep almost instantly and I brushed her hair away from her cheeks to see her beautiful face. She must be very weak right now.

I drank too much, but I couldn't help it. Her blood was as sweet as it smells. I couldn't resist it any longer.

I was more than happy when she allowed me to drink her blood. I got too carried away by the sweet flavour.

It took me all my strength to pull away when I heard her desperate voice telling me to stop.

All my hyungs told me that my fangs are so sharp that it pains them whenever I drink their blood.

I wonder if Jina was hurt. I looked at my bite mark on her neck and saw it's recovering slowly but the bruise is red.

I lightly bend down and kissed the spot when I just bit earlier to soften the wound. Then I got up a little to come face to face with the sleeping angel.

I smiled seeing how her lips are parted and how calm she's breathing. I slowly leaned in and kiss her softly on the lips.

I then went out my room, closing the door slowly and joined my hyungs in the kitchen.

"Woah, Jimin hyung. You looked healthy and fresh. There's also blood on your mouth, wipe it off."

I took the tissue Taehyung offered me and wiped Jina's blood off. I placed it on the table and sat down in front of Jungkook.

He was drinking coffee and reading a newspaper.

°♢° ¿¿

"Jungkook-ah, why are you drinking coffee and reading a newspaper?"

He put his newspaper down on the table harshly, making me flinch.

"Why is everyone asking me that?! Am I doing something wrong?"

I stared at him in confusion while my hyungs are chuckling softly. Did I say something wrong?

"No you didn't Jimin. I'll show you why he's doing that."

Jin hyung concentrated for a while and looked at me. Then suddenly a vision came in my mind.

It was Jina, before she flashed into my room.

"Oppa, why are you reading a newspaper and drinking coffee like how Appa does?"

"Nan molla. (I don't know either.) I thought it would be fun being a mature vampire like Appa once."

I laughed when Jungkook said that he wants to be a mature vampire like his dad once.

Jungkook shot me a killer glare and I immediately placed my hands over my mouth to prevent the sound from coming out. But I'm still laughing.

He annoyingly drank his cup of coffee but suddenly stopped when the cup was near his lips.

Then he started sniffing.

"Wae gurae Jungkook? (What's wrong Jungkook?)"

Suga hyung asked when all of our attention was on him.

"Ani, I think I smell-"

Then his eyes zero-ed on the tisse I used earlier. Oh shit.

"Jimin hyung, whose blood did you drank just now?"

He was till staring at the tissue and I mentally gulped because Jungkook didn't know I drank Jina's blood.

"U-um, well...."

I started stuttering and now he looked at me with dark eyes.

His eyes hold pure rage and anger. Anyone standing in his sight would melt into liquid due to the intense heat it gives out.

Before I knew it, I was pinned against the refridgerator with both Jungkook's hands gripping my shoulders.

"TELL ME IT'S NOT MY DONGSAENG'S BLOOD YOU DRANK!!!"

His voice was as vicious as a demon and I see everyone in the room staring at Jungkook's outrage.

He may be the maknae but he's still the strongest after Jina. I stared at his dark eyes which shows that he was still calming himself.

I didn't want to lie to him since he gives me his blessing with Jina. I nodded and the next thing I know is I was in the living room with a bleeding arm and stomach.