Nineteen - ♢Goodbye♢

"Here's your passport and your airplane ticket. Have a pleasant flight."

I smiled towards the lady behind the desk as I checked in my lugguage.

I walked back towards where Kookie oppa stood and lightly smiled towards him.

"You're really leaving now."

Tears were falling from his eyes, and so were mine. I gave oppa a last hug for him to remember me always.

"I'll miss you so much oppa. Keep in touch okay? And visit Appa and Eomma often so that I can see you."

"Arrasso. You sure you don't want to say your last goodbyes to Yoori and the others? Especially Jimin."

I smiled apologectically towards him.

"If I did, I won't be able to leave. I left each of them a letter. It's not like I will be gone forever oppa, I'll be back. Jimin and I made a promise. I hope he will keep it until we meet again."

Kookie oppa lastly rubbed my hair and gave me a kiss on the forehead.

"Ka~ you're plane has landed, you better go in now."

I smiled for the last time before walking towards the departure venue. I turned back for the last time to see my oppa.

I'm going to miss you oppa and the others. Take good care of yourselves. Especially you Jimin-ah. Please keep your promise.

I turned away without looking back and entered the plane after passing through security.

I sat down at the window seat and stared out at the city of Seoul one last time.

I'll seen you again, Seoul.

--------------------------------------

I opened my eyes and was immediately blinded by the sunlight. I sat up and stretched because my muscles were stiff from sleeping on the floor.

I looked around and saw that everyone was slowly waking up too. We all sat up and the room was awfully silent.

Then our attention turned towards the front door where we saw Jungkookie came in.

I wondered where he went early in the morning.

"Where did you come back from Jungkook?"

"The airport."

His voice was shaky and his eyes were also puffy. Did he cry?

"Why the air-"

"Has anyone seen Jina?"

I was cut mid-sentence by Yoori, who came downstairs.

"Jina's not in her room?"

I asked her but she lightly shook her head denying it.

"I went in her room and saw that she's not asleep and everything seem so blank, like there's none of Jina's things anymore."

My mind stopped for a while to process what Yoori just said. Jina's things are not here anymore? Where would she take her things unless?

I turned towards Jungkook who hasn't moved from his spot in front of the door.

"Jungkook... who did you send to the airport?"

He didn't answer me but tears were falling down his cheeks. I got impatient and went to grab his collar.

"WHO DID YOU SEND??"

My hyungs pulled me away from him, while V hyung went over to Jungkook to try and calm him down.

"Mianhè, cheomal mianhè. (Sorry, I'm really sorry) Everything you want to know is in the letter she left for each of you on the table."

"I don't care about a letter. I just want to know where Jina is! Tell me Jungkook, tell me that she didn't leave Seoul."

He didn't respond and this time I took it as my answer. I fell to my knees and let the tears fell down my cheeks.

She left me. She left Seoul. After she promised that she'll love me forever. How? How could she do this to me?

"Hyung, this is the letter Jina left you."

V handed me a red envelope which has her perfume smell on it. I miss her, I miss her smell.

I slowly opened the envelope and took out the piece of paper folded carefully. I unfolded it and saw her familiar handwriting.

Jimin-ah, by the time you're reading this, I might be on the plane leaving Seoul. I'm sorry for leaving so suddenly without telling you, but it's the only way for me and you all to be safe.

I know I feel like a coward, running away from my fear, but sometimes, I can't really be strong enough to fight it. With you by my side, it's always easy but alone, I won't be able to stand.

I'm going somewhere to let loose and build confidence for a while. I don't want to tell you where because I don't want you to follow me. Enjoy your life there making Armys happy and remember, I'm your number one Army.

This is not forever Jimin-ah, we'll meet again one day. Remember to keep your promise that no matter where I am, or if we're far apart, we'll always hold on tighter.

Don't take this as a goodbye. Take this as a new beginning. Saranghae Park Jimin. I'll miss you.

- Jina ♡

Tears fell and fell down my cheeks as I gripped on the paper in my hand tighter while I punched the floor.

My knuckles were bleeding but I don't give a damn. Jina had left, without even saying goodbye.