Eight - ♢Ghost Trauma♢

I opened the door into my apartment and entered.

"Jeo dol-a wass-eoyo. (I'm back.)"

"Jina!"

The familiar hug attacked me and I chuckled while I lightly patted her back.

"Miss me that much Yoori?"

"Ya! I was worried about you. Eodi iss-eoss-eo? (Where were you?) Did you go and see Mark?"

She wisphered the last question and I slowly nodded giving her the answer.

She gasped and her eyes widen. Then she quickly pulled me upstairs into her room and locked the door.

"Ya! Jeon Jina! Michyeoss-eo? (Are you crazy?) After all he had done to you, you still went to see him? Jina, I know he was your bestfriend but-"

"I confronted him."

She immediately stopped what she was saying and stared at me in shock.

I turned away from her eyes and stared at the photo frame placed on her desk. It was a picture of Yoori and I, on the first day of high school.

"I told him everything that I managed to hide for 9 years. Mark Tuan, the guy who brought joy into my life but also pain. July 5th 2007, the day where everything in my life changed. I met my first love, who turned into a nightmare."

Yoori looked at me in utter shock but I didn't glance at her. I was still focused on the photo on her desk.

"But I didn't go into much detail. I told him about my feelings which were long gone. I just wanted closure and I got it. So geogjeongma (don't worry) he won't do anything to me anymore."

She visibly relaxed and only now did I turn to give her my full attention.

"So, you're home alone?"

Yoori shrugged and leaned against her table.

"For now. The guys said they're having a sleepover here tonight."

"Kudae? Alright then. Let's go down and watch a movie or something, till they arrived."

"Sounds like a plan. Kaja~ (Let's go)"

----------------------------------

"AHHHHH!!!!"

I shouted on the top of my lungs the moment where a girl was spotted from the back mirror so suddenly and was running towards the car.

That scene wasn't really that scary, but the sound effects made for that scene totally made all my hair flip.

"MIN YOORI!!! I AM SO GOING TO MURDER YOU FOR MAKING ME WATCH THIS !!!"

My threats did not work on her because she was laughing so hard beside me. She looked like Jhope oppa when he laughs in variety shows.

The movie was at a scene where a guy was making popcorn and suddenly a girl's head appeared on the microwave when he opened the lid.

At that same moment, the door to our apartment opened and my heart literally couldn't take it anymore so I shouted as loud as I can, which would even make the whole neighbourhood hear me.

"AHHH!!! WE'RE GOING TO DIE!!!!"

Suddenly, the light flicked open and there stood BTS oppas togther with Doyoung and Taeil.

They had their bags which must contain their clothes and other stuff for the sleepover. They stood in front of the door looking at me weirdly.

Then, Yoori shut the TV and inmediately stood up whereas I was still traumitized by the movie.