Six - ♢Shock!♢

We entered the VVIP room and the room was dark which prevent us from seeing anything.

"Yoori-ah, why is the room dark?"

But I heard no response and I couldn't feel her hand around my arm anymore.

"Yoori?"

Suddenly a spotlight was switched on, and it landed on, Jungkook oppa?

I squinted my eyes to see what he was doing and I looked behind him and there was Suga oppa playing the piano.

The tune he was playing was quite familiar but I couldn't grab it since my mind was too pre-occupied by the incident a while ago.

Then suddenly Jungkook oppa started singing.

Don't think of anything
Don't say anything, not even a word
Just give me a smile
I still can't believe it
All of this seems like a dream
Don't try to disappear

Is it true Is it true
You You
You're so beautiful, that I'm scared
Untrue Untrue
You You You

Will you stay by my side
Will you promise me
If I let go of your hand, you'll fly away and break
I'm scared scared scared of that

Will you stop time
If this moment passes
As though it hadn't happened
I'm scared scared scared I'll lose you

Butterfly like a Butterfly
Just like a Butterfly bu butterfly
Butterfly like a butterfly
Just like a Butterfly bu butterfly

Suga oppa stopped playing and I looked at Jungkook oppa was was staring right at me.

"Jina-ah, I'm scared of losing you. You're my beloved dongsaeng, no one can change that and don't believe anyone who told you otherwise. I am sincerely sorry for hurting you and I promise you, if ever there was a situation where I have to choose my career or you, I'll choose you without a second thought. Because you're more important than anything in the world. You're my dongsaeng, not anyone else's. I love you from the bottom of my heart Jina-ah, please forgive me. Forgive your poor oppa who's dying inside because his dongsaeng is hurt because of him."

Many many tears fell from my eyes and I couldn't express how touched I am. Oppa sung a song to apologize to me.

Oppa's voice always makes me cry tears of joy and I'm more than happy to be his dongsaeng.

Without even replying, I quickly ran towards him and embraced him.

"That's so sweet of you oppa. Of course I forgive you. I- I'm so touched."

I sobbed into his chest and I felt him wrapped his arms around me and hugged me back.

"I'm relieved. Thank you for forgiving me Jina. Oppa mianhe. (Oppa's sorry) I won't ever make you hurt again. So please don't hate me."

I let go of the hug and stare at the guy in front of me whom I called my brother. I lightly gave him a peck on his cheeks and smiled.

"You're my oppa. I'll never hate you. Saranghae Oppa. (I Love You Oppa)"

He smiled his bunny smile and returned the kiss to my cheeks.

"Komawoyo. (Thank You) Jina. Oppa neul saranghaeyo. (Oppa also loves you)"

-------------------------------

"OMG!" V oppa exclaimed.

"Mas-iss-eoyo!! (It's Delicious)" Namjoon oppa said while enjoying his food.

"Your restaurant is awesome, Doyoung and Taeil."

Jin oppa said which made Doyoung and Taeil break out into big smiles.

"Khamsamida. (Thank You)"

The both of them said together and signalled a thumbs up at Eric who bowed and left the room.

"Oppa! Are you enjoying your food?"

I turned to Jungkook oppa to see if he was enjoying his meal. I'm a very caring dongsaeng you see.

"It's delicious, Jina."

I smiled and stuck my fork on the deep friend fish which seems to be the one which catches my appetite.

I lifted my fork near Oppa and fed him.

"Oppa, igeo meog-eo (eat this). It's tasty. Ahh...."

Oppa lightly smiled and opened his mouth. I shoved the piece of fish into his mouth and waited for his reaction.

He kept on chewing and turned to me with his eyes wide.

"Mm... it is delicious!"

I smiled and happily clapped at my success. Oppa chuckled and lightly pinched my cheeks.

"Kwiyeobda (Cute)."

"Ya, you two. You're making me loose my appetite. You two are very cheesy siblings."

Suga oppa complained from beside Yoori and I just giggled and stuck my tongue out at him.

"Mian (Sorry) Suga Oppa. I only get to see Jungkook oppa once a month so it's natural for me to be like this."

"You won't be seeing your oppa once a month anymore Jina."

Namjoon oppa stated and I turned towards him confused.

"What do you mean?"

"He means that starting from today, we're going to make time for you. You'll see us everyday."

"Jinjjia?! (Really?!)"

Both Yoori and I exclaimed and we were clapping with joy while the guys were laughing at our foolishness.

We finally settled down and continued eating, until V oppa started reading something from twitter.

"Hey guys, listen to this. Dispatch has found that one of the GOT7 members was found drunk in a street stall with a cast on his arm, which looked like he had just punched a wall and seem to be pretry upset."

My hands, which were cutting the steak in front of me, froze the moment I heard that and I turned towards V who was still reading.

"His members quickly pulled him away back to JYP Entertainment. The photo of him was taken by a fan at 12:30pm today. Fans are highly criticizing the entertainment for not taking care of their artist."

I glanced at my wrist watch. It was 1pm right now and I met him 30 mins ago. No it can't be him.

"Do you know which member V?"

Jimin oppa asked and he searched through his phone to find out.

"Wait, let me see. Ah, according to the comment the fans say it's the main rapper of the group.... wait, let me check the name..... Ah! Mark Tuan."

The knife and fork I was holding fell from my hands and onto the plate causing a loud sound to echo throughout the room.

"Jina, wae gurae? (What's wrong?)"

My hands started trembling and I immediately hid them under the table.

Why? Why is he doing this?