Three - ♢Graduation Disaster♢

I put the spoon I was holding down onto the table furiously which might have caused a loud sound.

I screen locked Yoori's phone and handed it back to her. Then, I stood up and marched right into my room where my phone was.

I slammed opened my room door and quickly dialed the person who is in so much trouble right now.

-------------------------------

"Hyung, ottokhe?"

The hyungs and I were all gathered in the living room after V hyung showed us the news about me.

"Why were you even with her?"

Namjoon hyung asked me while he stared at me with both fury and sympathy.

"I- she dragged me into the cafè when I was out to get drinks for hyung. She forced me to buy drinks for her and I couldn't just leave her because she's a girl so I decided to buy her a drink."

"You do know that she's the reason, your sister cried for 3 days."

Jimin hyung stated while he looked at me seriously which just made me more guilty.

I remained silent because I didn't know what to say. Soon, the silent was broken by the sound of my ringtone.

I looked at the caller ID and immediately my heart started beating.

Jina Dongsaeng♡

My thumb nervously accepted the call and I held the phone near my ear.

"E-eo, Jina. Wae?"

"Oppa, please tell me that news is a lie."

She wasn't shouting or crying. Her voice was calm which scares me even more.

"J-jina. We're not dating. It's rumors."

"Kudae? Then why does the couple in the picture looks just like you and Hana?"

"Hana, she forced me to buy a drink for her and y-you know that I couldn't just ignore her. Please understand Jina-ah. I was just trying to be nice."

"Nice?"

I heard her chuckle sarcastically and I'm scared to where this conversation might lead to.

"Why are you being nice to someone who was nothing be mean and horrible to me oppa? You know what she did to me. You know how miserable she made my life become and yet you had to be nice to her? You care about your image more than my feelings? Did you even put my feelings into thought when you decided to be nice to her?"

"Jina I-"

"I guess you don't care for me as much as you care for your image."

"That's not true-"

"Then just continue living your life as you wish. I'll just bear with whatever comes in my way myself. I won't consult anything to you now. Since you won't even care anyways. Don't even attend my graduation tomorrow, I don't want to see you."

"Jina please, let me-"

"I'll hang up now. Goodnight."

"Wait, Jina! Jina!"

The only thing I heard was the call being ended. I let out a sigh and buried my face into my palms.

"What did she say?" Suga hyung asked me.

"She's totally mad now. She doesn't even want to see me at her graduation tomorrow."

"So, you're not going?" Jin hyung sat beside me and patted my back.