Twenty Five - ♢Vampire Bond♢

I ate the food Jin oppa cooked and it was the most delicious thing ever. I then took a sip of the liquid from my glass. Of course, it's blood.

Vampires usually craved for blood, but we can eat human food. Since, we're not natural born vampires. We were once human.

I sighed in satisfaction when Jin oppa's food hit my taste buds. It was so delicious, I could eat everything.

"Jin oppa, your cooking is the best. I haven't had a home cooked meal in 4 years."

It's true. Since back in California, mom and dad would just feed off blood. There's always news on television everyday about a person missing.

Truth be told, they weren't missing, they're killed by our family. We had to keep our identity a secret though, or else, it'll wreak havoc.

I wondered how BTS's manager took the message of them being blood sucking demons. I'm afriad, they would flip.

"By the way Kookie oppa, how did President Bang and your manager react to you all being vampires?"

"They're all cool with it. Since they're also vampires."

My eyes slightly widened and I stared at him with my mouth open.

"Oppa! Why are you changing everyone you know into vampires?"

"Oh, come on. It's just our entertainment. It's no big deal."

I groaned in frustrations and lightly placed my face in my palms while my elbow was on the table.

"Oppa, they're newly transformed vampires now. What if they crave blood and went out drinking without being careful? They could blow our cover."

"Don't worry Jina, it's all under control. They know what are allowed and what are not."

I sighed in defeat since I know I will not win this useless arguement. But there was one more question bugging me.

"How about Red Velvet unnies? How are they coping on being a vampire?"

"Well, since I know you'll flip if we turned the whole SMTOWN into vampires, I told them to transfer to BigHit and now they're under BigHit together with us."

"And how did the fans react to that?"

"Armys were mad of course. They don't like the idea of BTS and Red Velvet under the same entertainment. But being us, we don't really care on their thoughts. As long as the girls are safe and as long as the remaining Armys support us, we have nothing to worry about."

I nodded and continued to eat the food while I thought of something.

I missed Red Velvet unnies so much. Maybe I should talk to them via telepath? Might as well give it a try.

I concentrated onto the figures of Red Velvet and attacted a mental telepathic message with them.

"Unnie!"

"Nugu? (Who?)"

By the sound of her voice I can tell it's Joy Unnie.

"Joy Unnie! It's me Jina!"

"Omo, Jina! Olaenman inya. (It's been a long time.) Bogo shipeo. (I missed you.)

"Nadoyo Unnie. (Me too Unnie.) I'm now in BTS oppas dorm, come over. I want to see you and the Unnies."

"Sure, let me tell them and we'll be there in 5 seconds."

I smiled and continued eating my food.

"Ya Jina! Why are you smiling like that?"

Suga oppa asked me since he was sitting right in front of me.