Twenty Six - ♢Love And Thirst♢

I am now standing on the balcony, staring at the stars in the night skies, wondering how confusing and sad my life is.

I turned into a demon, which I thought would make me stronger and defeat my fear but another fear is conquering me.

The fear of loosing the person I love because of me. I could never let Jimin do that. Even if I did manage to kill Lee Sana, there's a high chance for Jimin to suffer the consequences.

I can't let him do that. It's not right. He had already sacrifice his love life to protect me, now he has to sacrifice his soul for my happiness and our love.

Jimin-ah, I don't think I want to go through with the plan of breaking the bond between you and Lee Sana. I know it'll hurt seeing you belong to her forever, but I can't risk loosing you forever.

"I won't allow that to ever happen Jina."

I turned back and saw Jimin standing there leaning against the sliding door of the balcony.

In a second, he flashed in front of me and devoured my lips. I was taken aback and my eyes widen while staring at him.

His kiss deepened when he didn't felt me respond so I gave up and kissed him back. He moved his lips with mine in a rough and passionate kiss.

I was gasping for breath by the moment he pulled away. He then pulled me forward and crashed my body against his.

"Jimin-"

"I'm breaking this bond."

My eyes widen in shock and I immediately let go of him. I stared at him and he just remained staring ahead of me, towards the city of Seoul.

I placed my palm on his cheek to make him look at me. His eyes were filled with tears and it fell down his cheek.

I rubbed the tear away with my thumb as I feel my own eyes began to water.

"Jimin, h-how did you-"

"I heard your conversation with your dad."

My eyes widened again and this time my heart was beating fast. He heard us?

"I wasn't eavesdropping or anything, I was going to spend some alone time with you but I stopped at the door when I heard your desperate voice, asking your dad about how to break the vampire bond."

I let go of my palm from his cheek and immediately looked down. I didn't want him to know, I didn't want to hurt him because of me.

He gently pulled my face up by holding my chin and made me look directly into his gray eyes, which changed into light pink.

Slowly, I felt mine also turned light pink.

"I knew how much this vampire bond is hurting you and annoying you, so I want to stop it. I don't care if it'll make me suffer or if it'll cost me my life, but I'm doing it. I don't want to be with her, I want to be with you. I want your name written on my wrist."

I tried so hard to prevent the tears from falling as I tried to speak up.

"But Jimin, the consequences-"

"It won't happen if I concentrate, and I'm ready to do this. I'm going to do this no matter what. This isn't only your happiness, but mines too. My happiness is seeing you be mine forever."

I let the tears fall effortlessly down my cheeks as I sobbed in front of him.

He cupped both my cheeks and pulled me closer for another slow kiss. This kiss wasn't rough like the first time, but it was slow and sweet.

He pulled away shortly and placed my head onto his chest.

"I love you Jina. I really do."

I closed my eyes and continued to sob into his chest.

I love you too Jimin-ah.

I didn't say it out loud but I know he heard it in my mind since he wrapped his arms tighter around me.

I gripped onto his shirt while crying and sobbing endlessly on his shirt.

--------------------------------------------------

"Good Morning Oppa."

Kookie oppa was in the kitchen sitting while drinking his coffee amd reading a newspaper.

•~• ¿¿¿

"Oppa, why are you reading a newspaper and drinking coffee like how Appa does?"

"Nado molla. (I don't know either.) I thought it would be fun being a mature vampire like Appa once."

I laughed out loud and started clutching my stomach. My voice could be heard from the whole apartment but I couldn't care less.

I was now laying down on the floor clutching my stomach and recalling Oppa's unique change of attitude a moment ago.

I started to calm my breathing and stopped laughing while I sat up on the floor and gasp for breath since laughing continously was hard.

I wiped the tears from my eyes due to the excess laughing and gradually stood up with the help of V oppa's hand.

"Thank you."

I smiled at him which he returned with his gorgeous rectangular smile.

"What was so funny Jina?"

Namjoon oppa asked me while I tried to hold in my laughter because the scene just now, popped into my head.

"Let me show you."

I concentrated my mind on the scene of when I entered the kitchen till the part I started laughing out loud.

I then send that vision to all of the BTS oppa's minds. Surely enough, they were all on the ground laughing it all out like I did a moment ago.

"Ya, Jeon Jina!"

Opps!

My oppas vicious voice was heard and I turned to sheepishly smile towards him.

"Annyeong oppa!"

With that I flashed to a safe zone, away from him. I didn't know where I flashed to, but it was still in the apartment.

I was inside a room, with me facing the door. I placed my ear on the door to see if Kookie oppa was either near this room.

"Waiting for someone?"

"Ha, shit!"

I gasped and immediately turned around to see that it was just Jimin. I placed a hand over my chest while I breath in and out slowly.

"OMG, Jimin you scared me."

"Did you just cursed?"

I gasped again and immediately covered my mouth. I have never cursed in front of anyone before and now, the person I love has to hear it first.

I smiled sheepishly towards him.

"Hehe~ It just slipped out of my tongue."

Jimin came closer towards me and I retreated with each step he took. I could feel my back hit the door and he placed both of his hands on the side of my face.

Now I'm trapped between the door and his body.

"You know I don't like hearing you curse. You're an innocent angel to me. Hearing you curse makes you a bad girl and I think you need punishment."

My heart was beating hard against my ribs as I gulped down my saliva when I saw his fangs grew and his eyes turned dark red.

Oh no! Someone save me....