Twenty Four - ♢Present For The Devil♢

My throat is so dry and it hurts. I have a headache since I haven't tasted human blood in a week and now I'm thristy.

I quickly flashed into our kitchen and took a packet of blood Jina always installed for me and my hyungs.

She would always go hunting for fresh blood back in California and pack the blood into these small packets.

Whenever I came back from visiting her, I would usually bring back a box full of these. My hyungs didn't knew then that Jina made these.

Well, now they do and they seem to enjoy those packet more since it's from their lovely dongsaeng.

I drank the packet in one gulp because I couldn't stand the thrist anymore. The pain in my throat subsided and I felt a little better.

But the headache was still there and I rubbed my temple to sooth the pain. I sat on the couch and relax when a strong familiar smell hit my nose.

"Jimin-ah!!! I'm back."

Her high-ptiched-trying-to-act-cute-voice was heard in front of me. Great, the she-devil is back. My day just gotten worse.

"I heard that Jungkook. You know I can read minds. Do you hate me that much? Why can't we just get along?"

I glared at her and stood up standing face to face with her.

"I don't care if you can read minds or even control minds, Lee Sana, just stay the fuck away from me then we'll get along just fine. Now flash somewhere else to find Jimin or so help me I won't hold responsible for your loss of blood."

My voice came out as hard as a rock and my eyes shifted to pure black which shows how much I want to kill her right now.

She scoffed and roll her eyes. I had to restrain my hand because her rolling her eyes at me made me want to pop her eyeballs so bad.

"Whatever."

With that said, she flashed somewhere away from me, maybe into Jimin's room since I can still smell her scent in the building.

Later, another scent hit me in the nose. It's not Lee Sana's but someone's whom is very special to me. I smiled unknowingly and sat on the couch.

"You saw that Jina?"

"Every bit of it Oppa."

She came out of the kitchen and joined me on the couch. I lightly squeezed her chubby cheeks since it was so chubby.

"Oppa, you were so scary. I had chills watching you."

I chuckled and ruffle her hair. She smiled and hugged me from my side, as she buried her face on my chest.

"She didn't notice you in the house?"

"Nope. I hid my smell from her and my mind is not easy to read. I only give you and BTS oppa duel access to my mind."

"You can do that?"

She hummed a response as she find a comfortable spot on my chest. Ever since she was young she loves snuggling up to me.

"I'm stronger than her oppa. I'm the strongest vampire ever lived. I'm going to take her down. I'll greet her when she comes down. I already talked to Jimin in his mind to bring her down later. BTS oppa will be down, right about now."

Just how she said, soon all my hyungs came out of their rooms, freshly bathed and in new clothes.

They all surround us in the living room when we heard Jimin's door open and out came Jimin.

He had an irritated face on but it disappeared and was replaced by a smile when he saw Jina beside me.

Jina blew him a fly kiss, and he grabbed it and placed it on his lips. Wow, they are corny, in front of me.