Eleven - ♢Caring♢

"So what are we going to cook?"

Jin oppa asked me while I searched through the refrigerator, searching for something that would be delicious to eat.

I found some teobbokki sause and rice cake, chicken meat and some seaweed.

I took all of those out and placed them on the table.

"Igeon bwoya? (What are these?)"

"Let's make teobbokki, chicken curry and seaweed soup. My eomma taught me how to cook the chicken curry which oppa loves so much. There's enough chicken meat for everyone so I thought I'd give it a try."

"Well, I'll make the seaweed soup and teobbokki while you cook your eomma's special chicken curry."

I smiled and nodded. Oppa really loves eomma's spicy chicken curry and I asked to learn the recipe from her.

I started peeling the onion and garlic. The onions makes my eyes watery and I started to sweat even in this cold season.

"Here, I'll do it for you. Why don't you take the chicken meat out so that it can warm up."

"Komawo (Thank You) Jin Oppa."

I did as he told and continued cooking by remembering my mom's recipe. It took at least an hour and now, the food was ready.

"Oppa duel, Yoori, lunch is ready."

I shouted from the kitchen and one by one, BTS oppa and Yoori came in. Only then I realized that Doyoung and Taeil were not here.

"Oppa, where is Doyoung and Taeil?"

I asked Jungkook oppa who came and sat down beside me.

"Oh! They left this morning. They said they have some business to do at Busan and will be back in a week."

"Kudae? (Really?) Alright then. Meogo. (Eat) I made your favorite, eomma's spicy chicken curry."

"Daebak! (Wow!) You know how to cook that?"

I hummed a response while placing a piece of chicken I cooked on his spoon with rice and lifted it up to him.

"Haebwa. (Try it.) He opened his mouth and eat it."

I place his spoon down and stared at him while waiting for his response.

"Eottae? (How is it?)"

He chewed on in and turned to me with wide eyes.

"Masissnè. (It's Delicious.) Just like eomma's cooking."

I smiled and clapped at my victory. I then gestured everyone to try it. They all took a bite out of it and gave me a thumbs up.

I giggled and tried it myself. It was good, but I think it seems to be lacking. At least oppa enjoyed it.

-------------------------------------

I finished washing the dishes, with the help of Namjoon oppa. Kookie oppa warned me to be careful with him, since he's the god of destruction.

But he seems to be doing fine. So far, no plates have been broken. He handled the plates carefully with my help and now the whole kitchen is clean.

We high-fived each other and went to the living room to join the others.

They all gaped at Rap Monster, who came back neatly without any blood or cuts on his hand, neither hearing a sound from him while he was in the kitchen.

"Daebak! (Wow!) Jina, what did you do to Namjoon? This is the first time I have ever seen him wash the dishes without hearing a crack."

I shrugged at Hobi oppa and sat down beside Jimin oppa on the couch because it was the only space available and I don't like sitting on the floor.

"So what should we do now?"

Jimin oppa placed his head on my shoulder while I just pretended not to notice by scrolling through my phone searching for BTS's pictures.

"Molla. (I don't know.) It's so boring right now."

Suga oppa stretched his arms wide and laid down on the floor.

"Jina, I just remembered that we need to buy new clothes. It's spring so many new designs would appear."

"Eò mata! (Oh right!) Let's go right now since we have nothing to do."

The both of us stood up to go and change while our oppas stopped us.

"Where are you two going?"

The both of them stared at us, well, Yoongi oppa is trying to since he's almost half asleep.

"Shopping. Gago sipeo? (Want to come?)"

"Sure! Anything is fun rather than sitting here."

V oppa stood up and went to his bag, which were all placed in our study room.

Yoori and I shrugged before going upstairs to my room to change. The closet room was placed in my room so she puts her clothes there with mine.

Yoori decided on wearing a black and white striped T-shirt, with blue ripped jeans shorts along with a long pair of boots.

While I decided on a blush wool shirt and dark blue ripped jeans short with brown boots. The both of us like shorts and we're going shopping for more.

[A/N: Pics on media of what the girls are wearing.]

We applied eyeliner, mascara and lip gloss and went out. BTS oppas were all ready and I took my sling bag on the table.

"Let's go?"

Yoori waited for me in front of the door and we turned around to see if BTS oppas were following us. Only Jungkook and Suga oppa were behind us while the others were just standing there un-moving and staring at us from up to down.

"Bwo?"

We both turned to each other and back to them who were still not moving.

"Jamsiman. (Wait a moment.)"

Jimin oppa and Jhope oppa went back into the study room and came out with their jacket.

We stared at them in confusion.

"Oppa, I don't think those jackets will suit with what you're wearing."

They didn't listen and came towards us. Jimin oppa stood right in front of me while Jhope oppa stood in front of Yoori.

Jimin oppa wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer while I just stared at him wide eyes.

After a second, he pulled away and I looked down to see that he tied his jacket over my waist.

He then leaned towards my ears, "Your shorts are too short. I don't want anyone to be staring at you, even if they are my hyungs."

I blused at his gesture and immediately turned around and left the apartment along with Yoori who was as red as a tomato.

I looked at her waist and there was also Jhope's jacked tied onto it. I don't know why but I felt my heart beat quickening when Jimin was so close to me.