Thirty One - ♢Cruel Fate♢

"Someone seems happy."

Jin oppa said when Kookie oppa and Yeri Unnie entered the kitchen. I looked at oppa and sure enough he looked like a kid who just got lollipop.

"Yea, maknae why the happy face?"

Jimin asked him and he just shrugged and pulled Yeri down beside him on the chair.

"Jungkook, did you and Yeri..."

Jhope oppa started and stopped mid-sentence, but it was enough for kookie oppa to realize what he meant.

His cheeks and ears turned red and he immediately shook his head.

"Aniyo!! (No!!) We didn't."

He shouted and everyone in the kitchen bursted out laughing except the two maknae couples who were hiding their red faces.

Then, I caught a glimpse of Yeri Unnie's neck. There was a bite mark on it. Did oppa?

I smirked to myself realizing now, why Kookie oppa was over the top happy. He can drank Unnie's blood, but he got mad when Jimin drank mine.

I just let it slide this time because no good will come if I argued with oppa on something as childish as this.

Him being protective over me shows how much he cared for me and love me. Sometimes they say, it's better that they try to care than to not try care at all.

I continued to enjoy Jin oppa's food and chat with the Unnies and Oppas sitting with me.

During our conversation, I noticed that the Irene and Wendy Unnie also have bite marks on their necks.

It was not noticeable in a glance but, if you looked nicely there is a faint black dot on their neck covered by makeup.

I smirked to myself thinking that V and Suga oppa drink their girlfriend's blood also. I guess the blood from your love always tastes so sweet.

I drank my glass of blood and heard a chime from my phone beside me. Everyone must have heard it as well since they all stopped talking.

I picked up my phone and swipe opened the screen and saw a message.

Friday Morning, 6am.
Jeju-do Mountains.
Get ready for the fight of your life.
- Lee Sana

I smiled to myself and I looked at everyone around the table before turning my phone towards them.

Red Velvet Unnies smirked and I can see the oppas smiling, definitely looking forward to this day.

"Can we be included?"

We turned towards the entrace of the kitchen and saw Doyoung, Taeil and Yoori standing there with their bags.

I guess they're sleeping over starting from today. Yoori gave me a knowing smile and I gladly returned it.

"The more the merrier?"

I smirked to myself and drank the remaining portion of the liquid in my glass.

Get ready to go down Lee Sana.

------------------------------------------

"How have you been Yoori? Did you finish the work you guys have to finish out of Seoul?"

Yoori and I are now in the guestroom of BTS's apartment, which turned into my room.

The day I came back from the top of Namsan Tower after almost making the most regretful decision of my life, Yoori, Doyoung and Taeil, stopped by at our apartment to announce that they have work to do outside of Seoul.

They said they would be gone for a few days. Being a vampire, you can easily do the work outside Seoul and just flash back here within seconds.

But they said their job had to be done there without coming back. So it must have been something very important.

We reunited that day for the very first time in 4 years but sadly they had to leave.

Now they're back after a week and just in time for the fight. Friday is 2 days away and we have plenty of time to just chill and relax.

", (Yes) it's done."

"What kind of work is it, that you had to leave Seoul for a week?"

"Actually, we met up with an ancient vampire, who knows all the rules about being a Vampire. We have been trying our best, ever since the day Jimin bond with Lee Sana, to find a way to break it. The old lady we met, told us a way for Jimin to prevent loosing his life during the anti-vampire transformation."

"Jinjja? (Really?)"

She nodded and continued.

"Doyoung and Taeil might be with him now to explain the details. But you must know this Jina. Jimin will still loose his human soul and only his vampire soul will remain. He won't be a true vampire but he will act like one. His memories of being human will remain but his habits won't. He can't eat human food and neither can he control his thirst for blood. He should be ready for an outcome like this."

I let out a sigh as tears started falling down my cheeks. He would be free from the bond but he won't be the same.

Why is life so cruel?

"But that old lady did say something. She said, True strength will thaw the bond. But I don't really know what it meant."

I nodded effortlessly thinking that it was just some random quote. I quickly wiped my tears when I heard the door open and in came Doyoung and Taeil.

I tried to smile sincerely towards them and we continued to chat about the times I missed during the 4 years I was gone.