Four - ♢Saved Then Embarrassed♢

"Jinhwan."

"Jina! Olaenman ine. (Long time no see)"

"Eo, what are you doing here?"

"We're here to congratulate Yunghyeong's little sister, Eunjin. You know her?"

"Song Eunjin, the second queen of SOPA. Lee Hana's bestfriend. How could I not know her?"

I replied back with a sarcasitc smile.

"Yea, that's the one." He mumbled softly which I was able to make out.

"Remember Hana? The girl whom you dumped me for and choose as your girlfriend."

I smiled and just look at him with a boring look.

"I understand you guys anyway. She's a better girlfriend than me and now she's a better girlfriend to my own oppa. I guess I'm nothing but a piece of trash with a broken heart."

"Aniyo, Jina! You've got it all wrong. I-"

Before he could finish, I saw someone placed a hand on his left shoulder.

I looked over him and saw Jimin oppa standing there looking from me to Jinhwan.

Jinhwan turned around and immediately, he bowed and greeted him. I guess iKon members have to show respect to BTS since they're their sunbaes.

"Jina, you better go to your seat now, the ceremony is about to start and Yoori is waiting for you. And as for you Jinhwan, your hyungs are looking for you. Try to keep your presence low. Half of this school are kpop fans."

"D-dè, I'll be going now."

Jinhwan give me a last glance then bowed to Jimin and walked away.

After he was gone, a teardrop dropped from my eye and I immediately wiped it off with the back of my hand.

But it didn't seem to work because soon, the tears fell effortlessly from my eyes like rain.

Before I could do anything about it, I felt a fluffy material made contact with my cheeks. I looked up and saw Jimin oppa wiping my face with a hankerchief.

"Stop crying. You won't look pretty anymore."

He continued wiping my face and I tried my best to even my breaths and stop crying.

He smiled and rubbed his thumb on my cheeks, wiping the last tear on it.

"Don't ever say stuffs like that about yourself anymore Jina. You're better than anyone, remember that. Now, ka~ your certificate is waiting for you. Go."

I gave him a smile and walked away to find my seat and Yoori. I found her in the 4th row and my seat was in the 2nd, since it's arranged alphabetically to our names.

I sat down at my seat and looked at my left hand which I held Jimin's hankerchief. I spread it and saw his name written on it.

Chim Chim

I chuckled inwardly and placed it in my pocket and paid attention to the principal speaking.

---------------------------------

"Jina!!"

"Yoori!!"

As soon as the ceremony ended we went out the building and were engulfed in tight hugs from no other than Doyoung and Taeil.

"You guys are finally free. Come on, let's go get a celebratory lunch. Kaja~"

We all nodded at Taeil's suggestion and we turned around to go to Doyoung's car when we met BTS oppas.

"Mind if we join?"

Jimin oppa asked me and I couldn't reject his gorgeous eye smile. I didn't even cared if my brother was included.

"Sure. We're going to eat at Doyoung's and Taeil's restaurant. They have the best foods there."

"You're treating us right?"

Yoori asked and we both turned towards Doyoung and Taeil.

"Dang-yeonhaji (of course). This is our present for you."

"Hehe, Jjiang (the best) !!"

We both put our thumbs up at them and they smiled.

"You know our restaurant is expensive but we're treating you so don't you think you need to thank us with something?"

Yoori and I look at each other confused and turn towards the two guys who were grinning.

Then the both of them pointed to their cheeks.

"Give us a kiss."

The both of us had our eyes open and we stared at them in disbelief.

"Bwo?" We said together and now, our cheeks were both flushed red.

"Come on. Just a friendly kiss. We're treating you lunch."

They started pouting and started doing aegyo! Oh man, aegyo is our weakness.

We both let out a sigh and walked towards their sides and quickly give a peck on their cheeks.

I gave a kiss to Doyoung and Yoori gave a kiss to Taeil. Then we suddenly turn away from them.

"Hehe, that was cute of you Jina."

He started squeezing both my cheeks from the back and it looks like he was giving me a back hug.

And Taeil was trying to pry Yoori's hands from her face because she must be pretty red right now.

"Ahem."

We were interrupted by Jimin and Hobi oppa's cough and we only realized that they were still there.

Now our faces were as red as a tomato.

"W-we'll meet you at the restaurant. Our oppas know the place. Kaja Doyoung."

Yoori and I dragged Taeil and Doyoung away to Doyoung's car and told him to drive.

We have just embarrassed ourselves in front of our brothers and BTS oppas.

---------------------------------

"Hyung kaja~"

"E-eo. Kudae."

What's with Jina kissing Doyoung's cheeks? Are they a couple?

No it can't be. Doyoung did say 'just a friendly kiss". I shouldn't conclude everything just by seeing it.