Twenty - ♢A Change In Me♢

4 years later

"D-don't hurt me, please."

I didn't even feel sympathetic. I continued to choke her and soon, her eyes rolled to the back of her head as her body went limp.

"Pathetic, but you're my dinner."

I bend her head to the side together with her hair. I feel my eyes darken with color and I immediately grew my fangs.

I digged deep into her neck and sucked out all the blood left from her. It wasn't much since I killed her before drinking, but I wasn't that starving anyways.

Just a little snack to keep my throat moist. It feels good, drinking on a mortal's blood. Her body was lifeless as I dropped her on the floor of the abandoned alleyway and left.

I flashed back home and was greeted by my parents. They had their warm smiles on and their eyes were as yellow which means, they had already had their dinner. Now they're relaxing.

"Did my daughter had a nice drink?"

I nodded and went over into the kitchen to get a cup of water.

"A cup of water please Jenny."

"How was your first time feasting on a mortal's blood?"

"It was fun."

I gave her a devil smile while she handed me my cup of water. Jenny was a maid at my house and also my friend. She's half vampire and half human.

Today was the first time in 3 years to be allowed to drink a mortal blood other than Jenny's. I fed on Jenny's blood before but now, daddy wants me to go find fresh blood myself.

"Jina! Come here, your brother has arrived."

I smiled and exited the kitchen and quickly flashed behind oppa and gave him a back hug.

"Missed me already oppa?"

He chuckled and turned around. I looked into his green eyes and immediately smile while I embraced him again.

Vampires can flash to places in the speed of light, so it doesn't take oppa to come visit us from Seoul.

"Jungkook-ah, have you had dinner?"

He let go of my hug and turned towards Eomma who was sitting on the couch with Appa, watching something on TV.

"I did on the way here."

Eomma smiled and continued to focus on the TV.

"Oppa, kaja~ (let's go) Our favorite place awaits."

He read my thoughts and offered me his hand. I gladly took it and in a second we flashed to the tip top of the US Bank Tower.

It is the highest building in all of California and Oppa and I would usually come here whenever he visits, which would be everynight.

The beautiful city of California at night was a comforting sight to see which makes me relax as I sat down with oppa beside me.

I stared at the endless of buildings as I thought about my life right now.

"Who would have thought we would continue our lives as vampires. We drink blood and live forever."

Oppa started talking while I smiled at what he said.

"Yea~ it seemed like only yesterday I left Seoul and came here as a human."

He chuckled as I leaned my body against his.

"Remember the day when you chose to turn?"

"How could I forget? I made a promise to myself that day."