One - ♢Pamper Time♢

A chime was heard from the entrance of the shop signaling that a guest has entered.

I looked up from my phone and turned towards the door to see thst Yoori had arrived.

I smiled at her as she sat across from me. We planned to meet since we're going to pamper ourselves at the spa together.

She wanted to get a cup of coffee first since she is obsessed with coffee. I already ordered a chocolate latte when I arrived.

We're both in college and tomorrow we're graduating. That's why we're going to pamper ourselves.

I already know what my certificate will write.

Jeon Jina, Age 19
Graduated with a master in Maths and Business Studies.

And as for Yoori, it'll be.....

Min Yoori, Age 19
Graduated with a master in Psychology and Business Studies.

I'm finally happy that school life is over for me and Yoori. Now we can continue our dreams of being an idol.

We promised each other that when graduation comes, we'll have our freedom and practise hard enough to audition for an entertainment company.

We wanted to follow in our brother's footstep. I had always admire my brother.....

Standing on stage, singing and dancing along with his members, making his fans happy.

Yoori's brother is in the same group as my brother and their group's name is BTS.

"Jina, did you make reservations at the spa for us?"

"Yep, it was reserved for 1pm, which would be in 15mins. Come on let's go. I'll drive."

We left the cafè and drive off to my favorite spot for relaxation. The Spa.

---------------------------------

"Can't believe that we're graduating tomorrow. I felt like it was just yesterday we were complaining about how difficult business studies was."

"Yoori, you were the only one complaining about how difficult it was. It was pretty easy for me."

"Hey! In my offense, I'm more interested in Psychology."

"Whatever you say, Unnie."

I only use Unnie at times when I want to tease her. She is older than me by 2 months but she doesn't like being called Unnie. She says it's cheesy.

She glared at me while I just stuck my tongue out at her. She splashed me with water from her tub and I splashed her back.

But she quickly surrendered because she doesn't want to ruin our relaxation time. Just like her brother, she would just relax whenever there's a chance.

I layed back on the tub and was prepared to close my eyes, while feeling the warm water touching my skin, sooth me when I was disturbed by my phone ringtone.

I just had to put BTS's Run as my ringtone. I should have put Butterfly, so that the soothing melody won't disturb my relaxation.

I picked up my phone from the table between Yoori and I. I looked at the caller's ID.

Crazy Brother

I answered the phone.

"2, 3 Bang, Tan! Annyeongsaeyo, Bangtan Seonyeondan-imida."

I immediately put it on speaker the moment I heard Rap Monster's voice saying 2, 3.

Yoori woke up from her short slumber and turned her focus on my phone.

"Kookie oppa Annyeong."

"Suga oppa Annyeong." Yoori said while she leaned in closer to my phone.

"Eo kudae, Yoori-ah, you're with Jina right now?"

"Yep, oppa. We're pampering ourselves for tomorrow. You're going to come see me right?"

"Of course, Mom and Dad are abroad with Jina's parents so I'm the only one who is going to congratulate you."

"Komowo oppa."

She smiled and gestured me to talk.

"Kookie oppa, you're also going to come see me graduate tomorrow right?"

"I wouldn't miss it for the world Jina. My hyungs wanted to follow and congratulate you too. Do you think they can follow?"

"Oppa's chingus want to come. They can but are they free? Will your manager allow them to?"

"We've already talked to manager hyung about it so don't worry Jina. Just make yourself pretty that day so that my hyungs can see that my dongsaeng is beautiful just like her oppa."

If I think about what he said, I concluded that he just used me as an excuse to praise his looks.

"Whatever, oppa. I know you just use me to praise yourself."

"Aniyo! The hyungs really want to meet you and Yoori since they saw both of your photos on mines and Suga hyung's phone."

"Jinjja? Kudae oppa, guess I'll see you tomorrow then?"

"Eo, annyeong Jina."

"Suga oppa! Annyeong!"

Yoori shouted into my phone while I just chuckle looking at her.

"Kudae Yoori-ah, annyeong."

I ended the call and placed my phone back on the table. Then I continued refreshing myself.

"Jina, wanna go get manis and pedis?"

"Sure!"

We stood up from the tub, wearing our robes and walked into the mani and pedi room.

Oppa did say to make ourselves pretty. I guess he doesn't care how much I spend.

---------------------------------

"Jina, what are we having for lunch?"

Yoori asked me while we were on the cab going back home. Yoori and I lived together beside BTS's dorm.

Since our parents are always abroad with work together, our oppas don't trust us to be alone.

So, they bought an apartment for us beside their dorm. Even though we live that close, we only get to see them once a month.

They are busy with schedules and they come back home at 12 midnight. Since they are very tired from a whole day of work we decided not to disturb them.

Soon, our apartment came to view and we got off. I paid the cab while Yoori search for the key to our apartment and opened the door.

"Wanna order pizza Yoori?"

She opened the door and the both of us went in. I switched on the lights and we were welcomed by something so shocking.

My mouth was hanging open and my eyes were wide. I turned to Yoori who was cupping her mouth and tears were streaming down her cheeks.

What-what is this?