Thirty Four - ♢The Final Battle♢

May 13th, Friday

Today is the day, we eliminate Lee Sana once and for all. Red Velvet Unnies, BTS Oppas, together with Doyoung, Taeil, Yoori and I are now walking at the top most of Jeju Mountains.

It was spring in Korea, so the area isn't very cold. I took the lead in front of them with Jimin by my side.

I heard a gust of wind being blown and in a second, I saw Lee Sana standing on the opposite side of us, smirking.

Behind her were her minions. She also got 2 groups as her backup. I scanned all the faces. They were iKon and 4Minute.

The numbers are not even, but I thought wrong. Later, 3 unknown persons appeared beside Lee Sana.

She smirked at me. How much I want to rip it off her face.

"Meet my cousins. Jared, Jeremy and Jenny. They're triplets and they offered to help me fight you piece of trashes."

"Daughter of a-"

Jhope oppa pulled Yoori back and I just smiled at her.

"This would be fun."

"No one touch Jina. I'll handle her."

Sana ordered and I just smirked. She must love me so much.

"iKon, you can attack."

Soon, the iKon members were running towards us and I just smiled.

"Oppa-duels, have fun."

The all smirked at me and ran past me. All of them jumped in the air and started grabbing each other's throat.

Just like you've seen in movies, vampires can only die with their head ripped off.

This was quite fun to watch. Namjoon oppa took on Hanbin. A leader against a leader.

Suga oppa took on Bobby, Jin oppa took on Junhoe, Hobi oppa took on Yunhyeong, Kookie oppa took on Chanwoo and lastly Jimin took on Jinhwan.

I can see Oppa-duels were winning. Of course they would since I'm protecting them. I took hold of my healing powers and now, I can heal them in on glance.

"4Minute, go help those bastards."

In a minute, 4Minute flashed beside iKon and started attacking BTS oppa.

"Unnie, I think this is where you come in."

They all gave me knowing looks and immediately flashed into the battle and attacked 4Minute.

I smiled and saw how strong Unnies were. 4Minute don't stand a chance. I concentrated on all of them, making their wounds heal fast.

But suddenly, I heard a flash and the sound of someone's presence near us. I concentrated and feel someone behind Yoori.

"Yoori, someone behind you."

Before that person was able to do anything to Yoori, Taeil took hold of his hand and kicked him in the stomach, sending him flying.

I realized it was Jared, one of Lee Sana's triplet cousins.

"Doyoung, Taeil, Yoori, take care of those triplets."

They nodded and flashed away, fighting each triplet themselves. My eyes lingered to oppa and Unnies and I saw that they had defeated iKon and 4Minute.

They didn't really kill them, but they made it enough for them to surrender. I smirked as I looked at Lee Sana, who was clenching her fist.

A moment later, Doyoung, Taeil and Yoori flashed back towards the place where iKon and 4Minute were defeated. They let go of the triplets who have lost.