Thirty Three - ♢New Experience♢

"Okay, the last one. There, finish."

"Thanks hyung."

I groaned as the coolness of those patches stuck behind my back were soothing. Namjoon hyung helped me put some backache patches on my back.

I have bruises all over my body because I lost to Jina. She is not someone you want to mess with for fun.

Even though I'm her boyfriend, I still get bruises and I can tell she didn't go too far. If she did, I wouldn't be alive right now.

"Jimin-ah."

Her familiar scent lingered through my nose and her tiny but strong arms were wrapped around my shoulders from the back.

"Hey baby."

I looked at the mirror in front of us to see that she was blushing when I called her that.

"Is your back alright? Did it hurt too much?"

She examined my bare back and rubbed the area where it bruised, slowly soothing it.

"It hurts, but it's bearable."

She pouted and snuggled her face near mine. Now, we're cheek to cheek.

"Mianhe Jimin. (I'm sorry Jimin.)"

"Kwenchama Jagi. (It's alright Jagi.) No holding back anyways."

I smiled at her but she was still sulking and feeling guilty, due to the color of her eyes which changed light blue.

"Jagiya, don't feel guilty. I'll be fine in an hour, don't worry."

She didn't look at me in the eye but continued to stare at my bruise. Little did I know, the pain I was feeling slowly subsided.

"Jagi, what are you doing?"

"Molla. (I don't know.) I just stared at your bruise and concentrated on it to be gone and then it did."

Now she looked up at me and have the same confused look I have.

"Jina, I think that's your second power. Healing."

"Like Hobi oppa?"

"Aniyo. (No.) Yours is different. You can heal just by concentrating with your mind. I think you can heal far more than what Hoseok hyung can."

"Jinjja? (Really?)"

I smiled while nodding at her and she wrapped her arms around me again and stared at our reflection in front.

I saw her staring at my abs and she started biting her bottom lip. She must be enjoying the view.

"Like what you see?"

I smirked at her, which made her blush a crimson red.

"P-put on your shirt and c-come down."

She let go of me as she stuttered and walked towards the door. I stood up and pulled her back towards me and now she's against my bare chest.

Her cheeks were red and she avoided eye contact with me.

"Jagiya, look at me."

She refused and continued looking down at her feet. I placed my fingers underneath her chin and lifted her face to meet my eyes.

Her eyes shifted to pale pink and my eyes did too. I was lost in her pink eyes and pink lips which makes me want to kiss her again and again.

I let go of her chin and wrapped both my arms around her waist and she has her arms on my shoulders.

We didn't say anything and we just stared at each other. The only thing heard was the sound of our breathing.

It was awfully silent for a while before I leaned in slowly towards her face. She closed her eyes, and then I devoured her lips with mine.

Her lips, so soft and tender, makes me want to never stop kissing her. Our lips moved in sync and I bit her lower lip which she opened her mouth wider, granting me access.

I stuck my tongue into her and played with her tongue. Everytime we fight for dominance, I always win.

I lifted her off the ground and walked towards my bed. I gently laid her down with me above her, without breaking the kiss.

One of my hand was placed firmly against her hip, while the other was on her neck.

Her hands were on my shoulder then sliding around my body, feeling my abs and rubbing my back slowly, making me so turned on.

I pulled away from her lips and saw her panting hard as she replenished her loss of oxygen.

I bend lower and placed my lips on her neck. I kissed and sucked softly on her skin, which made her let out soft breaths.

I slowly kissed her neck and grew my fangs. Then, I digged my fangs into her neck.

Her grip on my shoulders tightened as I drank the blood from her, which always tastes as sweet as sugar.

I sucked a little more blood before pulling out and kissing the mark I created by my fangs. She let out a soft moan and I quickly gave her a kiss on the lips.

I pulled away shortly and layed down beside her. She was panting softly and her eyes were droopy. She must be weak right now.

"Did I drink too much?"

I looked at her as she turned her head sideways to look at me. She smiled softly then shook her head.

"Ani, (no.) It's alright."

She fully turned her body to my side and placed her hand on my cheek while her thumb rubbed around my lips.

"You still got blood on your lips."

She chuckled as she wiped away the blood from my mouth and chin.

"Your blood tastes so sweet. It's true that the blood from your love is the most precious thing ever. Promise me that you'll never let anyone drink your blood."

She smiled and nodded which made me smile and kiss her. She returned my kiss and I slowly pulled away because she must be weak right now.

I stared at her neck which was as good as new and the bite mark was gone. Her neck was now white and flawless, which makes me want to suck on it so bad.

"Jina-ah~"

She hummed a response while I look into her eyes.

"I want to do it with you so bad."

I bit my lips as I stared at her wide eyes and red cheeks.

"When we're married Jimin-ah."

I sighed and pulled her closer to me. She gave me a kiss on the forehead and I closed my eyes, savouring the feeling of her lips.

"I'll break this bond with Lee Sana before we do. I promise you Jina."

She didn't reply but smiled and closed her eyes and soon her breathing became normal and she fell asleep in my arms.

I lightly kissed her cheeks and closed my eyes, letting sleep take over me.