Two - ♢Delicious or Devilish♢

We entered our apartment and immediately, we were shocked by what welcomed us.

"CONGRATULATIONS JINA AND YOORI !!"

A shout came out from the two trouble makers who were hiding behind the couches.

We looked at the banner they set up on the wall saying 'Congratulations for your graduation !!!'

"Doyoung!"

"Taeil!"

Yoori and I said simultaneously as we stare at the two handsome fellows standing before us.

They smiled and opened their arms wide signalling us for a hug. We returned the smile and ran towards them. They embrace us in their hug and they picked us up and twirled us around.

We squealed and giggled while hanging onto them so that we wouldn't fall down and create an awkward situation.

"When did you come back?"

I asked while looking at Doyoung who just put me down.

"This morning. We finished our work in our company in Paris, so we only need to take care of the one in Korea."

Doyoung and Taeil work in Paris under their father's company. Mr Kim is retired since he's 63 now and his two sons had to take over.

Doyoung and Taeil are stepbrothers. Doyoung's mom, Mrs Kim, passed away from stomach cancer so Mr Kim remarried Taeil's mom, Moon Rina.

So that's how they are related. But unlike other step-siblings, Doyoung and Taeil got along well, because they were best buds since high school.

"And you only came to see us now?!"

Yoori screeched while hitting Taeil's arm, whom just look like it didn't even affect him.

"We wanted to surprise you. Tell me Yoori, were you surprised?"

Taeil bend down to her eye level and sqeezed both her cheeks.

"Yah! Hajima!"

She slapped his arms away, glaring at him while rubbing her cheeks.

"Surprised? I was shocked! I had tears in my eyes. I thought someone broke into our apartment."

Both of the boys laughed at Yoori's comment and I also chuckled a little.

"Anyways, I'm starved. Yoori, you up for pizza?"

"Sure, I'm down."

I picked up my phone and was about to dial the pizza place when-

"Woah, woah, hold up."

Doyoung snatched the phone away.

"Hey! I was going to order pizza!"

"Uh-uh, no! You are not going to eat junk food for dinner. Is that how you guys have been living like while we were gone?"

"Well, we couldn't help it. We're both attending college so we have no time to cook. And at night we sleep at 12 midnight because of the lame homeworks. We don't have a housekeeper also since we don't waste money on them. How do you expect us to live better than that?"

Yoori answered while using hand gestures which looked like she was giving the two boys a lecture.

"Well, starting from today you are going to eat healthily and stay healthy, since we are back. And we don't want to see our two bestfriends being sick or something."

Taeil reminded us which we just replied by rolling our eyes.

"Doyoung, pick up an apron. We're going to cook!"

Yoori and I perked up when Taeil said that they were going to cook for us. Daebak! I miss home cooked meals.

"Komowoyo, Oppa-duel!"

We both said simultaneously to them. We don't really use oppa on them but since they're doing something nice for us, we might as well show some respect.

--------------------------------

I applied toner, moisturizer and lastly oil control formula onto my face then gently tap on it to smear evenly through my face.

I brushed my short dark brown hair since I washed my hair at the spa where they also had hair treatment.

I finished refreshening then I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in."

The door opened and in came Doyoung.

"Dinner's ready Jina."

"Eò, I'll be down in a minute."

He went out and I quickly turned off the song playing from my phone and went downstairs.

The smell of the sweet aroma of Doyoung's and Taeil's cooking filled the apartment, which made my mouth watery.

"Taeil-ah, you set up the table in the living room? Aren't we eating in the dining room?"

Yoori asked when she saw the food set up on the table in front of our TV. She just came out of our study room.

I wonder what she's doing in there?Graduation is tomorrow. We have no homeworks or lessons to study.

"I thought we could eat here since there's a TV."

Taeil sheepishly grin and continued setting the table up with Doyoung.

I would help but they insisted that we sit down and just enjoy their service. We have such caring bestfriends.

When they were done, we sat down and enjoy the food. Yoori and I were sitting at the opposite side of the TV, so that we could watch it.

Doyoung was on my right side and Taeil was on Yoori's left. I grabbed the remote sitting on the couch and switched on the TV.

It was Friday night so Music Bank and M Countdown would be on. I switched on Music Bank first since Red Velvet's Irene is there.

I love her so much. She is just so pretty and flawless. My girl crush.

Irene and Bogum were mc-ing and I was just admiring Irene. She's so pretty and talented. I would so like to be her.

Then later GOT7 started performing their new song 'Fly'.

"OMG !!! GOT7 !!! JB OPPA !!! JR. OPPA !!! BAMBAM OPPA !!!"

I started screaming while Yoori, Taeil and Doyoung were covering their ears.

"Ya! Do you really have to shout that loud?"

Doyoung gave me a judging look which I just return with an uninterested face.

"She's worse if she see our oppa's group. Even though she knows it's her oppa's group, she still fangirls hard."

Yoori commented which I just replied by showing them a piece sign and continue chewing my food.

"Mmm~ the food is delicious. Komowoyo, Doyoung oppa, Taeil oppa."

They smiled at us and I turned towards the TV which was having commercial break.

I was bored so I scroll through Yoori's phone, since I forgot my phone in my room. We use the same password so it's not a problem. I scrolled through twitter and I found a shocking news.

Dispatch has found that BTS's Jeon Jungkook was rumored to be dating a college girl from Seoul School of Performing Arts. We found photos of them talking in a cafè. The girl's name was said to be Lee Hana, the most popular girl in SOPA.

My eyes widen and immediately my hands form a fist. How? How could he do this to me? How could my own brother do this to me?