Thirty - ♢Blood From Your Love♢

I groaned and turn the other side of the bed where I felt a presence. I smiled to myself knowing it was Jina, due to the sweet smell of her blood.

I pulled her closer by the waist, with my eyes closed and breathe in her scent from her neck.

I cuddled her closer and placed my face in front of her neck, with my lips only inches away from her.

I placed my arms above her arms and trapped her in a hug. But something was definitely different about her.

Her arms were not soft and smooth, but instead they were strong and rough. I ran my hand up and down hers, and it has a different feel from what I usually feel.

"Having fun touching there hyung?"

That's not Jina's voice!!!

I opened my eyes and saw dark blue eyes staring directly at me. My eyes widened when I realized it was Jungkook!

"Ahh!!"

I pushed him away and backed up, which resulted in me falling off my bed.

I groaned when I hit the floor flat on my butt and I rubbed it softly to sooth the pain.

Whereas, Jungkook sat up from my bed and glared at me.

"That's how you treat my sister in bed? Pulling her closer by her waist, inhaling her scent from her neck and rubbing her arms up and down?"

I was speechless knowing that I did that to him, thinking that he was Jina.

"Pft, hahahahaha!!!!"

I heard a laugh at the door and I swiftly turned towards the door to see Jina standing there laughing.

"I thought you two would never wake up and end up cuddling like couples."

She was now holding her stomach and laughing like her life depended on it.

"Ya Jina! You think it's funny? Is that really what Jimin hyung does to you when you two are on the same bed?"

"Relax oppa, I don't mind. At least he respects me and doesn't take advantage of me. I bet you and Yeri Unnie are quite worse."

Jina shot back at her brother and I turned towards him to see him flushing a deep red.

So he does that with Yeri too?

I chuckled inwardly since I didn't want to anger Jungkook because look what it got me before.

"So, have the both of you rested well? I brought you back from Namsan Tower oppa and you were so tired, that you fell asleep the moment I flashed you into this room."

"You're the one who needs rest Jina."

I said softly while I stood up from the floor and walked towards her, trapping her by my arms around her waist.

Instantly, she placed both her hands on my arm.

"Nan kwenchana. (I'm fine.) Hoseok oppa had done his best healing a majority of my wounds. I just need some blood and I'm good."

"Have mine."

I said almost instantly which made her shocked, but I don't care. I want her fine and healthy like a normal vampire should be.

I looked at her desperately hoping that she would just bite me now to make her wounds go away but instead she just smiled softly and placed a soft kiss on my lips.

"Human blood Jimin-ah, human."

I sighed in frustration as I thought about the quickest way to find a human with tasty and enough blood for Jina.