Twenty Eight - ♢How Could You?♢

"Jimin? JIMIN!"

I ran towards Jimin's laying body, which was covered in bruises and dried blood.

"Jimin-ah, what happened to you?"

He opened his eyes slightly and turned towards me.

He looked so weak as he tried to lift his hand to touch my face. I leaned into his touch as cold tears fell from my eyes.

"J-jungkook..."

I was confused as I wondered why he's finding oppa. Then suddenly, Jungkook oppa's body appeared and fell beside Jimin's.

I gasped as I let go of Jimin and went over to him.

He's bruised also, much worse than Jimin. He had cuts on his arms and legs, his clothes were torn halfway.

"O-oppa, who did this to you?"

Tears continued to fell down my cheeks as I cried looking at Oppa and Jimin.

"It's time for them to disappear. Say goodbye Jina."

The familiar voice echoed throughout the place and then I saw Lee Sana, holding something in her hands.

I felt two pairs of strong arms dragged me away from them until Lee Sana shot Jimin and Oppa with a machine.

"NO!!"

Jimin's and Oppa's body burned and disappeared flesh by flesh until there was nothing more.

My eyes widen as I stared at the area where their bodies used to be.

Lee Sana laughed evilly while I glared at her with pure anger. I kicked the two men who were holding me at the place where the sun doesn't shine.

Then I ran full speed towards Lee Sana, ready to eliminate her.

Before I got to her, I felt a pang on my stomach. I saw that she had hit me with her machine. Then everything was black.

-----------------------------------------

I shot up from my bed and immediately placed my hand on my stomach. There was nothing and I'm still in Jimin's room.

I let out a sigh of relief. It was just a dream.

I decided to lay down again, hoping that I would fall asleep but a loud crash and voice interrupted me.

"HOW DARE YOU DRINK HER BLOOD?"

Jungkook Oppa?

I then gasped as I quickly got out of bed and ran downstairs, hoping that it's not what I think is happening.

As I reached the last staircase, I saw Jin, Suga and Namjoon oppa holding Kookie oppa with full force but they seemed to be having a hard time.

Jungkook looks so outraged and his eyes were dark and full with pure anger.

I looked towards the direction he's looking at and I saw V and Hoseok oppa helping.... Jimin?!

He has blood on his arms and stomach. Hoseok oppa was trying his best to heal the wounds while V oppa was helping him drink some blood he lost.

I immediately ran towards Jimin oppa and kneeled down in front of him.

"Jimin-ah, kwenchana. (Are you alright?) Mani appo? (Does it hurt?)"

My voice was desperate as he smiled at me and shook his head.

"Jina! Stay away from him! He drank your blood. That is unacceptable."

I turned towards oppa with a death glare and soon Jin, Suga and Namjoon oppa couldn't hold him anymore.

He quickly stroded towards Jimin's direction but I'm not letting him touch him. Even if he's my brother.

Within a flash, he was in front of us, using his vampire powers, he summoned fire to punch Jimin but I quickly got up and shield him.

Jungkook's raging flames came into contact with me and I flew across the room and hit the wall painfully.

The fire burns me and the hard impact of the wall against my back made me cough out blood.

"Jina!"

Jin oppa ran towards me and held the wound on my cheeks and my back. I wasn't still recovered from the loss of blood so my body couldn't handle it.

I tried sitting up with Jin's help as I stared at Oppa with tears in my eyes.

The fury in his eyes were gone and now they were filled with guilt and worriness. His face soften and immediately pain flashed through it.

"O-oppa, how could you?"

That was all I said before the pain took over me and I blacked out.